OBGYN in Bergen County — The Bump
New Jersey Babies

OBGYN in Bergen County

Hi All,

Does anyone have a good OBGYN in Bergen County? I live in Hackensack and am trying to find a doctor that is attentive and willing to spend time answering questions. I went to my Gyn office shortly after finding out I was pregnant, but they were so unfriendly and made it sound like I would only be seeing the midwife for the next several visits. (I was not comfortable with that particular midwife). Any recommendations would be helpful!

Thanks!

Re: OBGYN in Bergen County

• I go to Dr Judi Gerardis, she has a 4 person practice and is just wonderful. She's right in the HUMC building!
  • I go to Valley Center for Women's Health...I can't say enough about them! All of the doctors in the practice are WONDERFUL.  They have an office in Ridgewood and Ramsey....so attentive- and always available.  The nurses are great also!!
  • I go to Anna Collado in hackensack. Both staff and Dr. Are great.
  • This may be late but i use Valley OBGYN in Paramus. Dr.Russo, Dr.Obrien and Dr.Nickels are all great. But they are out of Valley Hospital. Been with them for over 5 years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Obgyn associates in oradell. Excellent. You deliver at pascack valley hospital
  • Love dr gallo three blocks from hospital!
  • Idk if this is too late, but my friend used Dr Eric Bentolila and loved him. He's located in Ridgewood. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards