Blended Families

A little vent

So of course we knew BM would be pissed about the appeal and would start her usual games again. DH took me to the hospital last night for stomach pain and my OB wanted me to go in to the ER. BM is calls DH`s phone twice but DH`s misses it since his phone is on silent in the ER. When he notices he lets BM know we are at the hospital and he cannot talk but if she wants to talk to SD she is welcome to call his parents. She demands that he have SD call her. He texts her again that she is welcome to call his parents but we are busy at the hospital and he can not call anyone. She then demands SD call her by 8. He tells her the same thing again and she finally stops texting. She did end up calling his parents which should not be an issue as she has made DH do that many times and we were a little busy worrying about our baby. As punishment I guess, she decides to pick SD up at 7:15 in the morning before work. SD has the day off but rather then leave her here until she gets done work she will send her to a sitter.
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

Re: A little vent

• Is it her day with SD? I dont know if this will be a popular opinion... But next time (praying that there wont be a next time) i would have ignored her calls. Pretend you didnt even see the text/message and have SD call her when you have the chance. Even if that is the next day. It is none of her business what you were doing and you will only give her ammo to start some drama. Just my opinion.... In a perfect world yes she should be told so that she can help your SD with any questions.... In your world she is crazy and will do anything to make your situation worse and you dont need that especially now.
  • Yesterday was our day. Today she usually picks her up from aftercare at 5. DH only told her where we were so she would not get mad and think he was ignoring her. We always answer her calls unless we are away from home or busy. Baby is fine and we did not tell the kids that we were at the hospital so we did not scare SD. There were no questions BM needed to answer about that since the baby was fine we did not even bring up the hospital.
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Loading the player...
  • That is frustrating, but I suspect you are not surprised at her "punishment". I bet she will always do things like this, and you have years and years of it ahead, but I am encouraged that with the law, she has less and less to work with.  

I didn't even notice your ticker and that you were pregnant, congrats on that!  I hope you are feeling better and, whatever it was last night, is not serious.

If being a math nerd is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
  • So in her effort to "punish" you and DH, BM made SD be up and ready by 7:15 so that she could pay money to a babysitter until she's off work? Awesome. BM sounds like a regular Einstein. Talk about cutting off her nose to spite her face.

Glad to hear you and baby are ok!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Yup, she`s a real peach. She rather cost herself money rather than get along with DH. The worst is she has no concern for what she does to SD in the process.

• Meh. If BM wants to let her be a peach, w/e. It's her money and SD is old enough to realize "Hey, I could be hanging out with my dad, SM, and brother, but instead my mom picks me up only to drop me off with a sitter." It's frustrating, and hopefully BM will realize with time that her antics are ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"