Trouble TTC
Options

Intro and Goodbye

I joined The Knot/Nest/Bump many years ago but have been a lurker instead of a regular poster.  I prefer to lurk so I don't get ripped apart for asking a simple question. We have been trying for a second child for almost 3 years but I never posted anything because I feel that a lot of you ladies like to gang up on newbie posters and make them feel small. Maybe it's the mob mentality, who knows.  You all take offense everytime something is posted and people don't put a siggy warning or bfp warning. 
Last time I checked the website is called THE BUMP!  As in pregnancy so babies and children will be mentioned and seen.  So if you don't want to see babies or hear about people who have any then go and find a website that is not calleFeel free to flame away, I don't care!  Feel free to report me, I still don't care. Feel free to have me banned, I don't plan on coming back anyway.See you later bitter betties! 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Intro and Goodbye

• Options

What, exactly, did you hope to accomplish with this post?

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options

OMG you TOTALLY convinced me to change my ways.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GTFO!!

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Options
    I think by far, this is the most supportive of the boards I've been on... So your loss!

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
    Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
    Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
    Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
    My Ovulation Chart
    imageimage
    *All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options
    Uhmn.... Did I miss something? OP Buh Bye!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageIrishEv:
    I joined The Knot/Nest/Bump many years ago but have been a lurker instead of a regular poster.  I prefer to lurk so I don't get ripped apart for asking a simple question. We have been trying for a second child for almost 3 years but I never posted anything because I feel that a lot of you ladies like to gang up on newbie posters and make them feel small. Maybe it's the mob mentality, who knows.  You all take offense everytime something is posted and people don't put a siggy warning or bfp warning. 
    Last time I checked the website is called THE BUMP!  As in pregnancy so babies and children will be mentioned and seen.  So if you don't want to see babies or hear about people who have any then go and find a website that is not calleFeel free to flame away, I don't care!  Feel free to report me, I still don't care. Feel free to have me banned, I don't plan on coming back anyway.
    See you later bitter betties! 

OMG, finally someone said something! I myself have been a huge lurker and only joined TODAY, YES PEOPLE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME I'M A NEWBIE AND JUST JOINED TODAY SO THANKS, To tell this one, i totally 100% agree! You are all so bitter and no one deserves to have TTTC BUT COME ON...no need to flame ppl or make them feel like crap because they ask a simple question! OH NO SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING AND HAD A SIGGY OF A CHILD IN IT, NOT ON THE BUMP! THE BABY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!! give me a break.... no one wishes to have problems getting pregnant, it's not fun, because I myself have had issues but i would NEVER treat people the way you guys do. Get a life and a hobby and stop sweating everyone!! OK READY SET GO!

• Options
    WOW!  Your loss - I never felt ganged up on here and have received nothing but support and understanding.  Have a good life...

TTC #1 Since 7/2011

Me: 30, PCOS with anovulation
    DH: 38, Low Morph & DE
    Rx: Metformin 500mg

Cycle #1: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel = No Response, Canceled
    Cycle #2: Clomid 150mg + Ovidrel = No Response, Canceled
    Cycle #3: Clomid 150mg + Follistim + Ovidrel = No response, Canceled

Cycle #4: Femara 7.5mg + Gonal-f + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP!!!!

~ EDD 03.26.14 ~

• Options

Mmmkay...bye bye? Don't let your bitterness bite you in the a$$ on the way out.

Edit: Sorry. But not really. Just had my LAP yesterday and I'm on percocet.  

***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Options

imagejfb29:
    WOW!  Your loss - I never felt ganged up on here and have received nothing but support and understanding.  Have a good life...

^This.  

***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Options
    imageIlovemyself2:
    imageIrishEv:
    Last time I checked the website is called THE BUMP!  As in pregnancy so babies and children will be mentioned and seen.  So if you don't want to see babies or hear about people who have any then go and find a website that is not calleFeel free to flame away, I don't care!  Feel free to report me, I still don't care. Feel free to have me banned, I don't plan on coming back anyway.

OMG, finally someone said something! I myself have been a huge lurker and only joined TODAY, YES PEOPLE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME I'M A NEWBIE AND JUST JOINED TODAY SO THANKS, To tell this one, i totally 100% agree! You are all so bitter and no one deserves to have TTTC BUT COME ON...no need to flame ppl or make them feel like crap because they ask a simple question! OH NO SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING AND HAD A SIGGY OF A CHILD IN IT, NOT ON THE BUMP! THE BABY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!! give me a break.... no one wishes to have problems getting pregnant, it's not fun, because I myself have had issues but i would NEVER treat people the way you guys do. Get a life and a hobby and stop sweating everyone!! OK READY SET GO!

lurk on ttgp, people post this all. the. time.  nothing new. 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Options
    Buh-bye. 
    photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagemadasm0530:
    imageIlovemyself2:
    imageIrishEv:

I have a life, i don't sit on here all day and "LURK" and reply like you guys obviously do.  You should all be supportive of one another instead of bashing people if they don't ask a question to your liking or forget to mention "a siggy warning of a child"  Give me a break. If that is so hurtful then i would stay in the house and not leave because outside in the real world, children are everywhere and that can't be stopped. Like i said, i had issues so i know what it feels like, but i'm not a bitter one like most of you!

• Options
    imageIlovemyself2:
    imagemadasm0530:
    imageIlovemyself2:
    imageIrishEv:

I have a life, i don't sit on here all day and "LURK" and reply like you guys obviously do.  You should all be supportive of one another instead of bashing people if they don't ask a question to your liking or forget to mention "a siggy warning of a child"  Give me a break. If that is so hurtful then i would stay in the house and not leave because outside in the real world, children are everywhere and that can't be stopped. Like i said, i had issues so i know what it feels like, but i'm not a bitter one like most of you!

Oh STFU FFS. If you don't like it here, then just go. 

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

OP, you posted this too early or late... it's not Tuesday.

Quit being so defensive and read the newbie link and lurk long enough to know how often we have to deal with people that do not pay attention to where they are posting. 

The problem is people don't read anymore, especially on the Internet. 

• Options
    imageIrishEv:

I have only gotten the best support and advice from the ladies on this board.  The Bump is a FAMILY PLANNING website, not a pregnancy website (hence the "Getting Pregnant" section)!!! There is an Intro link for a reason, and it is to help explain proper etiquette for discussing these difficult situations we have been placed.  You obviously don't know or understand the pain of IF that the women on this board are going through, because it is difficult to really grasp the feelings we have with a child on your side.  I'm guessing you would have been better in the secondary IF.  

I don't think me or any of the other women on this board are bitter, until rude women like yourself, post things only to hurt us for no other reason that they didn't READ the INTRO.  

And sweetie a year ago today got a BFP just to end up with a D&C a month later. Thank you so much for the lack of ticker warning, I really want you to know how much I appreciate your consideration for something that was tragic for me.

I hope your pregnancy goes well, but don't have karma come back to haunt you, with your rudeness.  

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Bye!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesocialwkrsweetie:
    I think by far, this is the most supportive of the boards I've been on... So your loss!

Yes

Married 8/6/2011 Me (26) DH (33) SA normal,HSG clear TTC since August 2011 7/2012 50mg Clomid+Trigger+IUI+progesterone =BFN 8/2012 100mg Clomid+estrogen+Trigger+IUI+progestrone=BFN 10/2012 100mg clomid+Gonal+Lupron+Trigger+Progestrone+IUI=BFP but ectopic.
  • Options

My Chart My Blog

After almost 2 years of TTC and fertility treatments we got a surprise BFP in May 2013
    1/14/14 Baby Boy!! 
    TTC for #2 October 2015

• Options
    If you don't like the board why are you posting and/or reading. You seem like the bitter ones. Spewing hate and nastiness. This board is awesome and I have gained a lot from it.
    TTC since June 2011
    SA - Normal CD3 Bloodwork - Normal HSG- All clear!
    July 2012 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+TI = BFN
    August 2012 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    September 2012 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    October 4th LAP - Mild Endo - All Removed
    Treatment Break 3 cycles = BFN
    1st Treatment Cycle Post Lap --
    February 2013 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    March 2013 50mg Clomid CD3-7 Trigger+IUI = BFN
    April 2013 Break Cycle ~~~ May 2013 Meet with RE discuss next steps
    July 2013 IVF ~ Stims start 6/28

ER 7/10 20R/14M/14F
    Day 3 - 10 Embryos
    ET 7/15 Transferred 1 Blast on day 5 - Froze 6
    7/24 Beta 1 150 7/26 Beta 2 313 7/30 Beta 3 1,084 Beta 4 3,000 Beta 5 8,120 1st U/S 8/8 image
  • Options
    imageWolfette139:

LOL 

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Options
    Hehehe this just seems kind of funny to me :) totally looks like you want a reaction
    Me-31- DH- 41 -Moved to New York* TTC since August 2011, unexplained IF & PCOS HSG - both tubes clear Saline Ultrasound- clear SA- Normal January 2013- Started metformin 1500mg attempting micro IVF 2/8/2013 2/8/2013 Cycle- ganirelix, menopur, gonal F 3/3/2013- ER- 7 Eggs 3/4/2013- All 7 fertilize 3/8- ET
    TTC Again since 8/16/2014- 3rd Clomid Cycle with IUI  starts 8/18
  • Options
    here's that attention you wanted!

Me-28, DH-22

TTC since July 2011

ovulation confirmed in blood test

progesterone blood test normal as well as thyroid

saline sonohysterogram all clear

DH SA shows excellent swimmers

Sept 2012,1st round of Clomid 12, 15, 18mm follies:BFN

Oct 2012, 2nd round of Clomid, one 19mm egg upping dosage 100mg clomid for November in hopes of doing IUI-BFN

November 18th 2012, IUI #1-BFN prescribed progesterone supplements for next cycle, monitoring appt Dec 12th.

December 14th- Missed ovulation, doing TI instead of IUI.-BFN

January 11th IUI #2-BFN

IUI #3-Feb 13th=BFP

beta#1 2/25 12dpiui 61

beta#2 2/27 14dpiui 141 progesterone 21.2
    Tumblr_mdrohiKqJK1rubhgfo1_1280 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh, hi. I'll be sure to let you know when I give a damn what random internet strangers think of me.
  • Options
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"