Blended Families

SD visiting H

Bleh.  Word is she and her craptastic husband, and possibly all 5 boys are going to visit H soon.

H starts his EOWE visits in one week.

So DD will be seeing her sister if it falls on his weekend. And if he thinks I'm switching weekends for SD...think again.  I won't re-arrange my schedule so DD can see that trash. They can schedule around me.

Petty? Yeah well, maybe, but I think I've re-arranged my life enough for all of them.

I was kind of hoping SD would see very little of DD. Which may still end up being the case. 

I'll deal. It's just something I have to learn I can not control now with the divorce. 

No advice needed.I'm just being a b*tchy ex-stepmom. And owning it.

"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval

Re: SD visiting H

• Not petty. I would not even say it was petty of you said that you told him to switch days so she could not see SD. Your SD is toxic and all she wants in live is to rewrite her history and have Daddy's attention, I totally agree with not encouraging a relationship. But you are right that need to let go what you cannot control. Do you have it in your CO that SD cnnot be alone with DD?
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • imageLittlejen22:
    ... Do you have it in your CO that SD cnnot be alone with DD?

Yep!  Among others. And I will remind H of it too.

"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't even worry about it until she actually shows up. She could be divorced by then. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehterry85:
    I wouldn't even worry about it until she actually shows up. She could be divorced by then. lol

LMAO! Seriously though.  

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"