Los Angeles Babies
Options

Kaiser Hospitals

Hi  

I love in Pomona and have Kaiser insurance.  I am near Baldwin Park, Ontario and Fontana (Kind of).  I was hoping to get feed back from mommies that have had an experience (good or bad) at any of the Kaiser Hospitals near me.

This will help me decide what hospital to pick for the BIG day!!!

Thanks D 

Re: Kaiser Hospitals

• Options
    I go to Baldwin park only because it's so much closer to me. It's nice just the parking sucks at anytime of the day. If you don't mind the travel go there if not I would stuck to Pomona or Fontana. My sister had her baby at the Fontana Kasier and she like that one better then Baldwin park.
  • Options
    I delivered at Kaiser Baldwin Park, and had a great experience. I go there for all the major tests and screenings u/s. Also without complaints. Parking is only an issue if you try to search for parking on the first or second levels.
    2nd ectopic resulted in loss of tube. HSG revealed remaining tube is "severely torqued".
    IVF #1: ER 03/29/10; ET 04/01/10: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 (9dp3dt)- 45; Beta #2 (11dp3dt)- 91= BFP
    FET#1: ET 04/18/12: transferred 4 embies; Beta #1: >2 = BFN
    IVF #2: ER 06/20/12; ET 6/25/12: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 on 7/5/12= BFN
    8/16: hysteroscopy for polyp removal
    11/11: hysteroscopy #2 for yet another polyp removal
    FET#2: ET 12/15/12: transferred 3 embies; Beta #1 (9dp5dt): 12/24/12: 426; Beta #2 (11dp5dt): 845= BFP
    u/s 1/9= triplets!; miscarried all three on 1/10/13...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to the Kaiser in Woodland Hills.  I had a great experience.  All the doctors, nurses and midwives were excellent.  Woodland Hills is a certified "baby friendly" hospital, which meant that I didn't really need to write out a birth plan bc they already did everything I wanted as a matter of policy: no meds unless I really wanted them, c-section only as a very last resort, encouraging breast feeding right away after birth, baby in-room during hospital stay.  They also have a lactation clinic that you can go to for free as long as you are breast feeding.
    Check out my blog on Guinevere's growth: http://brendasbabybumpblog.blogspot.com/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i also go to Kaiser in Baldwin Park. The staff is very nice, they have always been polite and helpful. parking is usually hard to find BuT they also have expecting mommy parking that sometimes help :) 
  • Options
    My sister is an RN in labor and deliver at the Baldwin Park hospital, so I recommend that one ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"