TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Bi-Monthy 6+ Wine & Cheese Party

Hey ladies!!!  How you doin? (You better have used Joey's voice when you read that!)  What has happened in the last few weeks, I see we have some newbs here, so WELCOME.  I try to post this every 2 weeks in an attempt to condense updates for everyone.  Kind of like Cliff Notes!  I hope you guys have great plans for Valentine's Day, speaking of which, may I present our refreshments for today's meeting:

And roses for my ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthy 6+ Wine & Cheese Party

• Options
    I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for your support in my last post, it means the world to me!  XOXOXO
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    Hey Rawr!!! Thanks for the chocolate & flowersBig Smile

I'm on my second cycle since my lap/hysteroscopy & its a doosie. Last time I had surgery, after I was finished with the lupron injections, my periods came back & were so easy. Minimal cramping, medium bleeding, not bad at all compared to normal. I was hoping that they would lighten up this time also but I haven't had such luck. Yesterday I took a prescription ibuprophen & aleve & still cramped all day. It has been really heavy too.

The point of all that is so y'all will understand where I'm coming from. I keep going back & forth in my mind about asking my RE about getting BC pills. When I was on them a long time ago my periods were soooo easy. There is a very slim chance that I will be able to concieve naturally due to the amount of damage endo has caused. So it sounds nice to not have to deal withthis every month. At the same time if I take BC my chances will go to zero. I don't know what I want to do. sigh.

So that's where I am right now. Thanks for posting this, Rawr!

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey RAWR!  Hope life is treating you good Smile

My BFP from two weeks ago was short lived.  I'm having a laparoscopy tomorrow at 2pm to remove at least one tube.  RE wants to take both since it's my 3rd and I've had both tubes operated on, and initially we agreed with him, but we're having serious anxiety about it all.   

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

Thanks Rawr! So much love for you!

((hugs)) EK. Good luck with your decision. Much love to you!

I'm on my third self-inflicted TTA cycle and still avoiding my RPL tests like the plague. I'll have it done eventually but my doctors are about 85% sure of what the results will be and I'm scared to have ti confirmed. Living in the dark is ok with me for now.

In other news, I'm an emotional wreck. I can't remember the last time I went a day without crying. I feel like everyone around me is moving forward and moving on and I'm stuck. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options
    imagebuckeyebaby814:

Hey RAWR!  Hope life is treating you good Smile

My BFP from two weeks ago was short lived.  I'm having a laparoscopy tomorrow at 2pm to remove at least one tube.  RE wants to take both since it's my 3rd and I've had both tubes operated on, and initially we agreed with him, but we're having serious anxiety about it all.   

You've been on my mind. I'm wishing for peace for you. ((hugs)) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options

So many (((hugs))) for all you wonderful ladies.   

Rawr - thank you for the wonderful treats.  I hope you are well. 

EKGibs  - good luck with your decision. 

BEB - I will be thinking of you tomorrow.   I hope they are able to present you with another option tomorrow before your surgery.  

Uneek -  more hugs. I hope you can find your way out of the darkness soon. 

Jenek - I'm so happy that your mock cycle went so well. When will you know what your next steps are?  

Maddie - I hope the 3 weeks fly by for you!

my update - is posted a few threads below.  ER is Friday.  

• Options

rawr - Thanks for posting and for sharing all those fabulous Valentine's day goodies.

EK - I'm sorry AF is being such a b!tch. And ((hugs)) to you as you make the decision on what to do next, whether it be BC pills or not.

BEB - You are constantly on my mind. I hope that you and your DH can come to a decision that you both feel at peace with. Good luck today.

uneek - I'm so sorry hon. I am sending you giant ((hugs)). I wish that there was something more I could do help. Just know that you are not alone and that I can relate to the left behind feeling. It sucks big time. More ((hugs)).

jenek - I'm so glad the new protocol is working and that you guys are feeling hopeful. Good luck as you make decisions on what to do next. and I'm so happy for you that you and your DH are doing better relationship-wise.

maddie - I'm so excited that you are so close to TTC again! Woohoo!!!

KGS - FX for you this Friday, I'm hoping everything goes really well.

As for me, I'm currently on my 6th cycle TTCAL, 9dpo. I'm actually feeling a little bit positive about this cycle, which is surprising. I am having a hard time emotionally though because this week marks 2 years since our last loss and I keep hearing more pregnancy announcements from women who are now lapping me. It sucks. I'm feeling more and more left behind each day.

But in happier news, we're doing really well with our budget this month and bought a freezer and will be buying 1/4 cow from a local farmer soon. Plus, we may even be able to put some money into our emergency fund! I'm feeling good about all this and like I may actually get to quit my job the end of June, like planned.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Hi everyone! This is my first wine and cheese party, so I hope I do it right.

EKGibs - Sorry AF is being so nasty. I used to have horrible periods every cycle and still do sometimes, so I definitely feel your pain. It's really awful. ((hugs)) I hope you come to a decision you and DH are comfortable with.

BEB - I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and DH come to a decision you're happy with, and I hope the surgery goes well. ((hugs))

uneek - I understand wanting to just be in the dark for a little while longer. I also definitely understand what you mean about everyone moving forward, it's so frustrating. ((hugs))

jenek - I'm so glad the protocol seems to be working well! And a weekend away sounds awesome, I hope you have a great time and get back on track.

maddie - 3 weeks to go, wow, that's so exciting! I look forward to seeing you on the crazy train!

KGS - GL on friday!!

jenn - I hope the anniversary passes without too much pain. It's so hard to feel like everyone is pregnant and lapping you, and you're just stuck. I'm glad to hear you're feeling positive about this cycle though, FX for you!

I don't really have much to report here. I'm on my 8th cycle TTCAL and will hopefully be O'ing soon, but you never know. 2 of my closest friends here (both of whom are also Americans who moved here to be with their SO's) are pregnant now, and it's definitely hard. And I'm also in the middle of my OB/GYN rotation, which has been extremely difficult, but I've also enjoyed a lot of it, so that's good. Right now I just feel like I'm counting the days until we can start the testing process. I try to be optimistic, but I honestly don't feel like we're going to get pregnant on our own.

There are some exciting things happening this spring though, too. I'm going home for 10 days in exactly 5 weeks, yay! I miss my family and friends a lot and I haven't been back since last summer, so it's definitely time. And DH and I just booked a trip to Moscow in May, so I'm looking forward to that. 

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options

EK - if you're going to go on BCP, go all out and just skip the periods! My OB always said that was fine to do (ask yours first of course)

BEB - I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. I hope your surgery goes ok, whatever you decide.

Uneek - *hugs* I hope the testing goes ok when you get to it.

Jenek - I'm so excited for you!!! Keep the good news coming! Are you using the same donor or a new one?

Maddie - yay for TTC'ing!!!!

KGS - good luck with retrieval, I hope it goes well and they get lots and lots of eggs.

Jenn - good luck this cycle! I have my fingers crossed!

Y'all know all about my shenanigans but for those who don't hang on the main board much, I'm 4 days out from a 5-day transfer of two blasts. Beta is Monday. I go back and forth between hopeful and down. The stats on 5-day trasnfers are pretty good, better than 50/50 but then my RE thinks my egg quality may be sucky so who knows. We do have 2 frosties too.

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options

I forgot - thanks for the sweets Rawr! And *hugs*

and Mrs. E! I hope O shows up soon!

**Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options

Hi ladies.  Thanks for the goodies, Rawr!  And Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3

Rawr:  lots more hugs and love to you! <3 

EKGibs: I hope AF eases up on you, and you come to a decision you're comfortable with about the BC.  *hugs*  Good luck!

BEB: Oh, hon. :(  This breaks my heart. :(  I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but I'm sending a ton of hugs and love your way! <3 

Uneek: Lots of *hugs* for you!  I hope you're able to do something fun or at least find some comfort during your TTA time. <3

Jenek: I am so happy this cycle is going well for you!  And I'm glad to hear things are going better with YH.  <3 *hugs*

Maddie:  I'm counting down with you!!!  So excited for you!!! <3

KGS: More good luck vibes coming your way for ER tomorrow!!!

jenn0021: FX for you that this is your cycle!  And I hope your loss anniversary is kind to you.  *hugs*  Glad you're on top of the budget!  I hope you're able to quit like you want!  :)

Mrs. E: Good Luck this cycle!  That trip to Moscow sounds like a great idea!!  I'm jealous! :)

Boots:  Sticky vibes!!  And FX for a BFP on Monday!!!!! 

As for me:  IUI#4 + Injects was a BFN.  We're both pretty bummed about it.  We were both really hopeful about this cycle, especially since A's numbers were so good (just shy of 15 million!  The first IUI they were like 2.5mil).  We had a long drunken talk last night.  We're going to continue the fertility treatments... we have 2 more IUIs covered, and 5 more Injects cycles covered.  I think we're only planning on 2 more IUI + injects cycles.  And, regardless, we're also starting the adoption process.

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Hi Rawr!!  Thanks for posting this!  Hope you're doing well.

EK - Dammit ute, get it together!  Good luck making the BC decision.

BEB - Just big, humongous, ginormous hugs.

Uneek - I know that stuck feeling you describe.  I know it feels like you'll be there forever.  It f?cking blows.  I wish I could do something for you besides just love you.  But I do.  I'm sorry you're so down. 

jenek - It sounds like you are doing well, and I'm so glad!  I hope things continue to look up, and that your weekend is fabulous!

Maddie - Yay for TTC soon!  Also, you are HAWT!

Mrs.E - Where in America is "home"?!  You must be excited!  Good luck with the rest of your rotation...I can't even imagine what a struggle that must be.

Boots - so antsy for your beta!  FXFXFXFX!

RE - DAMMIT.  I'm so sorry about your BFN.  ((((HUGS))))

ncc - HI!

KGS, jenn, StLucia  - Good luck this cycle!  FX for you guys!

As for me, I'm 7dpiui.  This was our 5th IUI cycle, but our first with injects.  We go back and forth between hopeful and scared sh?tless pretty much every second.

<3

PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

imageRequiresExalted:

As for me:  IUI#4 + Injects was a BFN.  We're both pretty bummed about it.  We were both really hopeful about this cycle, especially since A's numbers were so good (just shy of 15 million!  The first IUI they were like 2.5mil).  We had a long drunken talk last night.  We're going to continue the fertility treatments... we have 2 more IUIs covered, and 5 more Injects cycles covered.  I think we're only planning on 2 more IUI + injects cycles.  And, regardless, we're also starting the adoption process.

I'm so sorry about the BFN. Especially since the numbers were so good, that must make it extra tough. Starting the adoption process must be exciting, but also sad at the same time. ((hugs))

imagestlucia_wife:

As for me.  I went in for my 7DPO blood test.  This is my 2nd clomid cycle.  I spoke with the head nurse.  I told here that the last 3 months I have been beyond sleepy.  We are talking 10 hours of sleep, come home take a 2 hour nap if I can, and then asleep my 9:30 at the latest.  She decided to take 2 more tubes and have them run some test.  I will get the results on Tuesday.

Other then that, just trying to keep my emotions in check with the 2WW and my 2 year BFP anniversary coming up.

I hope the tests give you some answers. Hope you can stay sane during the 2WW, and sending lots of ((((hugs)))) your way on your BFP anniversary.

imageRedPhoenix625:

Mrs.E - Where in America is "home"?!  You must be excited!  Good luck with the rest of your rotation...I can't even imagine what a struggle that must be.

As for me, I'm 7dpiui.  This was our 5th IUI cycle, but our first with injects.  We go back and forth between hopeful and scared sh?tless pretty much every second.

<3

My family lives in NYC right now. I grew up in the burbs, though. FX for you this cycle, the 2nd half of the 2WW is always brutal.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"