Blended Families

And now we wait

I haven't been around much, but I wanted to keep you all updated!

Our day finally came yesterday. We went to court with BM. Our lawyer didn't decide to have me get on the stand until we got there! BM pretty much said on the stand she had no reason to not agree to our visitation request other than she didn't want to, so I think we'll get most if not all of that. The driving and the child support are the other isses. (We wanted split driving, BM wanted more CS) Those could go either way.

The lawyers met with the judge just before we started and her lawyer tried to get the transportation issue dropped saying there had been no change in circumstances. The judge told him that there was. So it just comes down to whether its significant enough to warrent a change. BM pulled all this crap about the cops being called all the time (yet should couldn't give a specific incident or time frame of any of these) and how she doesn't feel safe coming to our house. Complete BS.

Since there were so many different issues we didn't get a decision yesterday, our lawyer expects it will be about a week before we know. Either way I'm just glad it's over!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: And now we wait

• Keep us posted! I hope everything gets done in a reasonable manner.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• Loading the player...
  • So glad that mess is done and over with!!  I'll be sending good vibes your way.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I hope it all works out! Anything about SS name and school? Or was that taken care of through the school already? I don't remember reading how it ended if it did? I just remember that your DH was calling or meeting the principal or something. Sorry I suck :/
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    I hope it all works out! Anything about SS name and school? Or was that taken care of through the school already? I don't remember reading how it ended if it did? I just remember that your DH was calling or meeting the principal or something. Sorry I suck :/

It took a letter from our lawyer to the school board to get it fixed, but that was taken care of within a few months. We did file a contempt charge along with all of this for that. But the judge said part we through we had not proved beyond a reasonable doubt she did it, but then after that she even admitted to doing it on the stand. Go figure. At least we have court record of it if we ever have problems in the future.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"