June 2013 Moms

How much weight had you gained at 24 weeks!

Just curious!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much weight had you gained at 24 weeks!

• About 11-12lb.

I'm right on track with where I was with my last pregnancy. I gained about 35lb total

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBrassyClarinet:
    I've actually lost 3.5 so far this pregnancy. Then again, I'm only supposed to gain the baby's weight and that's it.

Just curious....why are you only supposed to gain the weight of the baby? 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 23 weeks, and have gained 15lbs. So far. Doctor said I'm right on track.
  • Im down almost 30lbs in 20 weeks. Dr said nows the time to start gaining...but I too am only supposed to gain the babies weight.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Depending on the time of day or scale 610 pounds. I'm almost 21 weeks.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • That was 6 to 10 so right on track
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Well I'm pretty sure I win this contest! I'm 21w 3d and have gained 16lbs

• imagekellenestevan:
    Well I'm pretty sure I win this contest! I'm 21w 3d and have gained 16lbs

Nope you didn't. I just refuse to say my weight gain. I wasn't watching what I was eating in first Tri. It was whatever I could get down. Too bad it'd come back up but that didn't keep me from gaining more than I wanted. Now I'm back on a slower track.

m/c 2002 7w2d
    bfp 9.6.12 | edd 5.17.13 | m/c 9.19.12 5w5d

bfp 10.18.12 | edd 6/28/13

beta#1 10.18.12 - 96 / progestrone 32 || beta#2 10.22.12 - 711 || beta#3 10.25.12 - 2608 DD born 6/27/13

bfp 7.16.14 | edd 3/27/15

beta#1 7.18.14 - 149 || beta#2 7.21.14 - ??

• I'm 24w3d and have gained 16 LBS. 

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Can someone post my twilight gif please?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm at 23 weeks 4 days and I've gained 16 lbs so far :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

There you are Mrs. Kaley. Big Smile

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • I'm 23 weeks and 2 days, and I've gained 16 pounds.
  • I'm 24weeks today. At my appointment last Wednesday I was up 8 pounds.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • As of my appointment last week when I was 22w3d, I had gained 16 pounds, 4 of those pounds had been gained in the 2 weeks since my a/s at 20w3d. My doctor said 4 pounds in 2 weeks is a bit on the high side, but otherwise my weight is fine.
  • imageKacyChicago:
    There you are Mrs. Kaley.nbsp;Big Smile

This!
  • I'm up about 5 at 22 weeks. My doctor said today that I'm doing good so far. I'm also not supposed to gain much weight though. I haven't been watching my diet since my last appointment. I plan on doing much better over the next 4 weeks.
  • 24 weeks, 10 (ish) lbs.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • I am 23 weeks and I have gained 15 pounds! My dr says I'm right on track! But I just downed a box of Girl Scouts In one sitting lol!!! So 15 pounds won't last long lol!!
  • imagebluelovin:
    As of my appointment last week when I was 22w3d, I had gained 16 pounds, 4 of those pounds had been gained in the 2 weeks since my a/s at 20w3d. My doctor said 4 pounds in 2 weeks is a bit on the high side, but otherwise my weight is fine.

I don't get how 4 lbs in 2 weeks is too much...mine seems to come in waves... i won't gain for 2 weeks, then I'll be up 5 lbs in another week! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This thread is making me feel so fat!  I've already gained 25-30lbs at 21 weeks.  Embarrassed

I gained a shitton with DD1 too.  It was 80lbs when it was all said and done.  NOT GOOD!  I'm clearly not aiming for that, but WTF?  I'm going to be a walking whale soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im up 18 eeek!!!! Im pretty sure 10 of those pounds are in my boobs though....Ive gone from a c cup to a triple d yikes!!

BFP#1 D&C May 18th 2012 at 9 wks. EDD Dec 17 2012
    BFP#2 CP Sept 17th 2012 at 4.5 wks. EDD May 23 2013
    BFP#3 EDD June 24th 2013 IT'S A GIRL!
    BFP#4 EDD March 2 2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have gained everything I lost in the first trimester. I don't have much of a bump and none of it has gone to my boobs.. I'm scared I am going to end up big in the wrong places!!
  • I feel really behind.... I'm 24 weeks and I've gained 1 pound. I know I'll catch up though...
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • I found out today I gained 30 pounds already, balled my eyes out.  I am not going to eat any junk food at all.  I am really going to be strict about anything I eat and really cut back.  Guess I will be eating salads everyday unless I want to end up a whale. Got to love a slow metabolism because I'm not even eating bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekristinrae914:

This thread is making me feel so fat!  I've already gained 25-30lbs at 21 weeks.  Embarrassed

I gained a shitton with DD1 too.  It was 80lbs when it was all said and done.  NOT GOOD!  I'm clearly not aiming for that, but WTF?  I'm going to be a walking whale soon!

Don't worry - I was at my OB appointment yesterday - 24w 2 days and in 4 weeks from when I last saw her, I had gained 7 pounds . I have put on 20lbs so far....I was really concerned, but she said she is very happy and has no concerns. I couldn't understand how I put on 7lbs in 4 weeks considering I was sick and was living on like soup, etc. But doc said baby must have had a growth spirt, but she is not worried...so I guess I don't need to be either.

However I only wanted to put on 25-30lbs for this pregnancy....guess that ain't happening. Everybody is different and puts weight on differently. As long as Doc is happy, then I am too!

BabyFetus Ticker

• imageSunshinyLees:
    Im up 18 eeek!!!! Im pretty sure 10 of those pounds are in my boobs though....Ive gone from a c cup to a triple d yikes!!

HAHA!! I hear that! I went from barely an A to a big C. ALL BOOBS! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think around 13 lbs at 24 weeks.  Last pregnancy I think I was up around 17lbs by now.  
  • With my first pregnancy I gained 60 pounds and weighed 165 giving birth when I went home from having her I weighed 102 lol that was almost 6 year ago at age 17 now I am 24 and 1/2 weeks and I started out at 107 and weigh 123 so I don't think he is going to be 9 lbs 7 oz like his big sister lol btw I am also a type 1 diabetic with an insulin pump
  • At 20 weeks I had gained 8 pounds. I am 22 weeks today, and won't be weighing myself until my next appt 2 weeks from now. It makes me feel better not watching the scale every day.
  • imagekaleyandjason:
    Can someone post my twilight gif please?

Yes

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• I've gained 17 and I'm 23w3days. My goal was 20lbs so I guess that isn't happening. I eat healthy, but I am constantly hungry and get so light headed if I don't eat small snacks every 3 hrs. I saw an aquaintance who is 4 weeks ahead of me and she has about double the bump that I do. I guess It's all fat and no baby weight.....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • At 22 weeks I've actually lost over 20 lbs :/ MW isn't concerned yet because LO's weight is good. Hopefully I will at least stop losing by my next appointment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • At 22 weeks, I am up 10 lbs. at this point last time I was up 17 lbs.
  • imageSunshinyLees:
    Im up 18 eeek!!!! Im pretty sure 10 of those pounds are in my boobs though....Ive gone from a c cup to a triple d yikes!!

I'm pretty sure the majority of my weight gain is in my boobies too!  Up 2 sizes already.... I'm scared to see what they are going to look like after I give birth... last time I swear they looked bigger than my head and I'm already bigger than last time...Tongue Tied

• I am 21.5 weeks and I have gained about 13 lbs!  I have been craving salt like crazy so I think some of it is water retention....or that's what I tell myself! :)
  • Up 19 pounds.

imageimage

• I'm 24 weeks today, and I'm technically only up about 4lbs. I lost a lot during the first tri though, and now I'm gaining it back quickly. I had gained way more at this point with my first, I think I was up 15-20lbs around this time with her.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"