Minnesota Babies
Options

Preschool / Daycare Suggestions

Hi,
Little one will be 3 this summer and we are looking at preschool or daycare center options. Does anyone have any suggestions? Hubby and I are both employed fulltime so I would be looking at all day options. Also, concerned as this will be her first provider experience. She currently goes to a private home. They are an older couple who watch 4 other 3yr olds on occasion too. They are fantastic and charge 10 a day to spoil her. However, I would love a little more structure teaching. They do not drive. So we would be looking at maybe 2 or 3 days a week. And looking to stay under 300 a week. Prefer to stay within 20 min from the Maplewood area. I looked at one and they wanted 365 for 3 days. I cant budget that. Thanks!

Re: Preschool / Daycare Suggestions

• Options
    I don't know one in that area but have you checked out Pre-schools in the local churches? 
  • Options
    We had a fantastic experience with my step-son at Close to My Heart in Maplewood. It was very reasonably priced ($100/week for full time - though this may be changing with their new location) and he went into kindergarten in a great place. Miss Ann has both teaching and child psychology degrees. When he did start kindergarten we were able to take him there in the morning, they would feed him lunch, take him to kindergarten and then we picked him up from Close to My Heart when we were done with work. Had we not moved to the West Metro I would have kept him there forever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"