Northern California Babies

Intro / Other Peninsula mamas?

Hi ladies!

I'm a first-time mom due in October, living in the Peninsula (Burlingame). Wondering if any moms around have any ideas on how to get started with childcare? Ideally we'd have a nanny or au pair, but how do you even go about finding responsible care?

Any other new moms in the area want to get together or share ideas?  

Re: Intro / Other Peninsula mamas?

• Hi there!

I am a first time mom as well due in August. We live in Menlo Park so not very far from you. So I was very interested in your post because I am actually a full time nanny, as well as having worked with children in many of capacities over the years. I have learned a great deal about the nanny/au pair/child care center culture in this area and would be happy to pass along some of what I have learned. 

I'd also just love to connect with another soon to be mama.

Let me know if you would want to get together sometime and chat!

-Amanda 

• I'm also a FTM due August, just moved to Burlingame. I can't help you on childcare, I plan to stay home, but would be interested to know if you've lived in this area long do you know anything about community centers, I would like to connect with other FTM in the area
  • Loading the player...
  • Lived there growing up. The Recreation Center and Libraries had good programs.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"