November 2012 Moms

LNCI

It's snowing like crazy here, but you couldn't get rid of me that easily! Who's up tonight?
Photobucket
"For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
-1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: LNCI

• 2:00 here. At this point we have at least a foot of snow. It's completely white out conditions out there. It's pretty crazy. I grew up here my whole life and we deal with snow all the time, but it doesn't usually come down his fast and hard. Too bad M can't go out and play in it yet. There's a lot of snow to go around!

M has been having trouble sleeping tonight, but I suspect some of it has to do with the wind and snow removal. There have been plows going by constantly and people are trying to keep up with the snow. I keep hearing rumbles and thuds out the window so I'm sure M hears it too. I cranked up his white noise so hopefully that will help a little.

Hope you all get some sleep. Stay warm for the others riding out the storm!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
  • It's 1:30 here. H has been not sleeping very well for at least the last week or so. Two weeks? I'd have to look at all the LNCI's to figure it out. And, instead of getting better, it's getting worse! Oh, well. It can't last forever.

jLeigh, that is a lot of snow! Stay warm and drink hot chocolate as necessary. Maybe every one to two hours for maximum snowfall syndrome relief.

image   My chart 

• Loading the player...
  • I am up saddly because...

I've also really got to..

And I'm all....

For fear of waking LO.
  • 230 here. Cole gve us almost a 5 hour stretch but has started fighting going down for the night again. It took about 2 1/2 hours tonight.

We've got quite a bit of snow too. Def over a foot. This is sucha crazy storm! Hope everyone stays safe and warm and sleeps well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gah! So tired! I can't keep my eyes open at 230. Last night CJ was up every hour-2hours and ws super fussy till he finally pooped yesterday. Made for a very long night. It is still snowing like crazy and we are up around a foot. DH was supposed to be going back to his conference today, but is staying home because of the storm. I am pretty excited to have him to myself all day now. I am hoping to get some cleaning done. Hope everyone else is getting some sleep tonight. I can hear CJ crying already after i just put him own, so I'm not sure I will be getting any.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 315 here. After about a week of being up every hour, B finally slept for a 5 hour stretch! Dare I say we've made it through another growth spurt?

I hope all of you ladies in the NE stay warm tonight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 4:30. Up again.

Mittens, I think M is in the 3 mo growth spurt too. When he wakes up at night he wants to eat more than usual. It's been a bit more throughout the day too.

Gargita, hot chocolate is great advice! I think we're close to 20" now. I haven't seen an update but supposedly we've been getting 2 to 3" per hour!
    Photobucket
  • 4:45... Just got V down in crib for first time tonight, we had regular routine but for some reason he cried everytime I got him sleeping in crib. Not a regular cry...a screech, like he was in pain. Ahhh...he slept on me in bed till about 3:30. Then the crib battle began.

Im proud that I survived my first 3 days back at work, but I am exhausted. Sleep deprivation + 30 4th graders=not helpful. 

We have almost 18 inches so far based on news, but looks to be much more outside. Wind is pretty vicious too. We are hunkered down---plenty of snacks and a few movies ready to go. Just thankful my DH's flight made it in and he didn't get stuck somewhere! 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• sugar, I'm so glad for you that A is sleeping through the night. But, I miss you around these parts! I hope you get your pump situation sorted out. I hate pumping, so that must be really frustrating.

It's 4:41 here. My starving child is hopefully down for another hour or two. He still wakes himself up around 5:40 every morning with crazy grunting. Then I have to hold him for an hour 'til he wakes up for real. This is when someone tells me I should put rice cereal in my boobs so that he'll sleep longer.

enough betching! Sweet, chocolatey dreams to all!

image   My chart 

• 5:45. It was an every 2 hours type of night. Now he's wide awake in the swing just looking around. Hoping he'll go back to sleep he usually sleeps until between 9 and 10:30. Hmmmm.
  • Well, I think I may have jinxed myself with that growth spurt comment. 545 and B is hungry again...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am sensing a trend with the late night crew tonight. CJs sleep patterns are all off and I haven't had a stretch longer than 3 hours in 2 nights. We were up at 230, 330 and now 6. It's almost 7 and he is fighting sleep in the crib. I don't understand I was consistently getting 4-6 hour stretches once a night. I'd wake up around 4 then not again till after 7. I am starting to get very worried about going back to work Monday.

Sounds like our snow will soon be ending. All told looks like a foot or so. Going to be a warm snuggly pajama day I think. 

• 6:20. We went to the high school basketball game last night so Hallie was up until 10. Usually she's on bed by 8/8:30. But she slept until 6 instead of 4:30/5 between feedings. Yay! Back to bed for us!
  • imagesugar2515:
    JLeigh stay safe and warm!
    Gargita and Mittens hope you're able to get some sleep!
    I'm up pumping and my pump is really pissing me off.nbsp; I had to get smaller flanges and they just make these inserts that go in the regular size flanges I have an Ameda pump...but they don't snap in.nbsp; I try to wedge them in but they still get loose and I can feel them moving around so it effs up the suction.nbsp; Last night I pumped for 15 minutes and my boobs still felt full afterwards...tonight, I've been going for 10 minutes so far andnbsp;barely have one ounce from each boob, which is ridiculous I usually get 34.nbsp; Ugh.

Sugar, have you tried to moisten the part of the insert that goes down inside? That worked for me. It was just enough friction to hold it in place.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagerdmitten:
    imageGargita:
    This is when someone tells me I should put rice cereal in my boobs so that he'll sleep longer.
    This made me snort laugh. That is all.

Literal LOL

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"