September 2011 Moms

STF!

Tell us about your waffles!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: STF!

• They did happen last weekend and Monday night I woke DH up in the night for some.  It was a good week for us.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Last night, I was in the mood for some waffles, but DH wasn't, so we just laid in bed and talked. Eventually, the topic of having LO #2 came up, and DH was all like "yeah, if you got KU in the next couple months, we could have another tax deduction! Might as well practice!"

I've never heard of the thought of babies and taxes putting a guy in the mood, but I'm not complaining!

• Loading the player...
  • H got home late last night after going to a hockey game, so I was very surprised when I went to bed (even later) and he rolled over in the mood. I am not complaining but I am exhausted today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good waffles everyday that he was here...sometimes twice! Now a lonely week alone...have to make up for it next week he's here I guess! I also may or may not have ordered some fun valentines day toys online ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• This week started slow... But when we finally jump at each other on Wednesday.... He didn't went to work yesterday :P and even when we've been at it for 2 day in a row I'm hopping for some tonight :perv face:

By the way the other day I was in a restaurant and saw this sign that said "taste our new waffles".... How childish is it that I laughed when I though of sex? Hahahahaha Is your fault ladies :P 

• None here, got AF Monday. Think its over now so maybe tonight? I haven't been keeping up with my new years resolution of more sex.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"