Babies: 3 - 6 Months

xp: what age did your LO cry with tears?

My baby is almost 3 months (adjusted age) and still does not have tears when he cries. His eyes get watery looking...but no tears. I know it takes awhile for the tear ducts to start working...but this long?

At what age did your LO begin to have tears when they cried?

xp 0-3 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: xp: what age did your LO cry with tears?

• we are 5 months and still dont always get them. its how i know shes really upset rather than just annoyed. tears started around 4 months fir us
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • It was around 3-4 months for us too, but at times he still doesn't always cry with tears, but now 90% of the time we get tears.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • DS is 4 months tomorrow and we just started getting tears in the last couple weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Okay, good to know it can be later on. So many ladies were saying their LO's started having tears around 3-4 weeks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DS was definitely on the younger side.  Like a month or 1.5 months.  It nearly broke my heart when I picked him up from the RNP one afternoon and realized he had tears on his cheeks.

My niece didn't start with tears until she was 4 months old, but that hasn't stopped her from mastering the giant crocodile tears when she's feeling drama-ish, LOL.  she's a cutie pie.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS had them right after he was born. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"