New York Babies
Options

Westchester - Anthem & Breast Pump

I spoke to my insurance company last week and they said that breast pumps were covered 100% under a Durable Medical Equipment supplier. Problem is the list they provide does not include any companies that carry them. Does anyone have Anthem? If so, have you ordered a breast pump and put it through insurance? If you have gotten the pump through an online supplier can you tell me where you may have gotten your pump so I can try to order one before my EDD? Thanks so much!!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Westchester - Anthem & Breast Pump

• Options

I called Anthem BCBS and the medical equipment supplier is

Edge Park:

800-321-0591

https://www.edgepark.com/ 

I was on hold for close to 25-30 minutes  after calling Edge Park, but they said the only pump covered is the Medula Pump In Style, (I don't know if they offer the metro tote or the backpack.).  I couldn't order it, because the window is 30 days before expected due date or up to one year after either expected or actual delivery, you will need to confirm that, I'm not too sure which.

If you successfully order please share so I know what to expect.  

Good Luck. 

• Options

i called the insurance company and told them edgepark was out of stock. they give me the site for medela and I started calling DMEs. go to where to buy on the top to search for a location and ask if they provide breast pumps through your insurance.

the first surgical supply place I called is contacting my ins co to check my eligibility now.

medelabreastfeedingus.com 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"