February 2013 Moms
Options

Weird Movements...

Every so often I get woken up at night by a weird fetal movement if I'm not laying on my side. I swear it feels like she's going transverse and then back...it makes everything really uncomfortable and then she moves again and is fine. It doesn't feel like a normal movement at all.

Anyone else feel some of these? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weird Movements...

• Options
    My movement has been extremely odd the last few days.  When I roll onto my back at night she wakes me up, it feels like she is rolling.  Then during the day she has been pushing out with a foot or something sharp so hard that feels like a little knife in my side and I can't even push it back in because it hurts to touch!  They are seriously running out of room I guess!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Options

It could be LO pushing his/her butt all the way to one side and stretching out the legs to the other.  Mine does this sometimes, I'll have this big bulge of her butt on one side and her feet sticking out the other.  It doesn't specifically happen when I'm on my back, but it does feel WEIRD.  It also makes me paranoid that she's turned transverse since my belly gets stretched so wide, but then I realize what I'm feeling is a butt and two feet, not a butt and a head. Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePuck1182:

It could be LO pushing his/her butt all the way to one side and stretching out the legs to the other.  Mine does this sometimes, I'll have this big bulge of her butt on one side and her feet sticking out the other.  It doesn't specifically happen when I'm on my back, but it does feel WEIRD.  It also makes me paranoid that she's turned transverse since my belly gets stretched so wide, but then I realize what I'm feeling is a butt and two feet, not a butt and a head. Wink

This is what mine does, too! The butt and foot placement have been consistent, as well. This happens mostly when I lean back and slightly recline - I am wayyy too uncomfortable on my back these days.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I swear depending on what side I lay on LO shifts either up into my ribs or down further to my bladder which always feels odd because they aren't smooth movements. But last night I rolled and I got what felt like a quick rapid of flutters like a string being tethered on a guitar it was a little freaky! I stayed up for an extra 3 hours to make sure baby kicked afterwards.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"