2nd Trimester
Options

Increased vaginal fluid

OK this is so stupid!!!lol.. BC I am a mother of 4 and 27 weeks pregnant w my 5th child I'm considered the motherly know it all in my circle BC I have the most kids labored naturally for all 4 deliveries so they look at me like super mom who knows it all!!! usually I do when it comes to babies labor breastfeeding ..but this pregnancy has a new side affect I'm not sure what it is? ? I asked my Dr and he said increased vaginal fluid is normal when ur pregnant as long as its odorless not yellowish ..but this is new to me!!!! I've never had a yeast infection or bacterial infection or bladder infection .. I'm 27 years old I have no idea what I'm looking for I'm so confused BC I've never experienced this before ..and I dont wanna ask around BC I feel stupid being a mother of 3 girls and a woman and not knowing signs symptoms of these things or had this happen to me before ..ill tell u my symptoms if u can please help me out id really appreciate it ill try not to b too graphic ..anyways I'm having to wear panty liners BC I have a milky discharge constantly its clearish white and sometimes more white than clear it has no odor no yellowness to it ..and it doesn't burn when I pee or itch.. unless I was to b sitting for a period w the fluid sitting there on me for a period of time BC of not having a liner to change right away it would itch a little my labia r red and inflamed looking but not hurting ..and the hubby has noticed it increases during sex and never had this before so he's as confused as I am ESP BC its whiteness in color when for 15 years it was always clear ..but doc says its normal that vaginal discharge fluid increases but I haven't been checked BC I was satisfied at first w that but its annoying and I dont want to think its normal if it could b an infection of some kind but I wouldn't know BC I have never had any of the common issues that occur for woman and girls ..I feel dumb ..any1 know anything? ? Please ty for ur help..and I scheduled an appt w doc on Fri for this week coming up to get him to check but what if it doesn't happen while I'm there ..lol..idk I'm just aggravated by it

Re: Increased vaginal fluid

• Options
    Oh no ..this is my FIRST lol...so u have just as much experience as me! ! I'm kinda relieved u r goin threw it ..that makes me not so nervous ..unless of course its not normal ..then I take that statement back wish u the best w ur first baby..LOL!! That's exciting!! CONGRATS
  • Options
    I too have been wearing a panty liner. I completely understand. It can be very uncomfortable. I asked my OB he said its normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol I have 4 ..I was saying this is my first w this increased fluid BC of pregnancy ...I had 4 kids never experienced this so its my first so we r equally n this ...I have no experience to offer u on this subject lol ...sorry about the confusion I was joking and also just realized I use the symbol for "and "instead of typing "and" out everytime but for some reason it doesn't show when I post so my sentences r running and not making sense alot lol but I do it out of habit ..sorry :
  • Options
    Longest. Run-On. Sentence. Ever.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    imageautumnmahler:
    imagenola78:

imageautumnmahler:
    sorry, I thought you said in your first post you are a mother of 4. Guess I didn't understand what you were writing.

I didn't really understand anything that she wrote. 

Lol! I guess bad grammar does that to you, huh? I was just trying to be helpful, but now I"m really not sure what is going on with the original poster. Because I swear she said she has 4 kids, and then again says she has 3 girls.... Whatever.... good luck OP. You may want to try using proper English including punctuation on here if you want some good advice, because a lot of people will just skip your post if they can't understand the first couple sentences.

..sorry I was unaware that the symbol for "and" will not post ..therefore it seems like my words and sentences are running together BC the symbol for" and" just isn't posting ..btw I have excellent grammar and punctuation but I use text typing to shorten the amount of time I'm spending typing ..I was unaware we were being graded ..I'm new and alot of the abbreviations every1 is using I'm not quite sure what they mean but I fig it out w a lil common sense after reading the whole post and using my noggin but I do apologize for the missing symbol for "and" I'm not quite sure y it leaves a blank space BC when I type the symbol it is there and the quotations r posting ..so idk but I'm sorry for that I didn't realize and when I did I corrected those mishaps ..but I'm not goin to type perfectly and spell everything out and punctuate BC I'm not writing a book but nice grammatically correct post u created!!! ..an English teachers dream ..I appreciate the time u put in that ; and I'm just being funny not trying to b mean ..I'm just being silly I have 4 kids 3 girls and a boy and I'm 27 weeks pregnant w my 5th ..also a boy : ..I mentioned having 3 girls BC that's y I'm embarrassed not knowing these womanly things ..u would think I would b an expert BC I have 3 daughters but its my first experience w this problem so I have no knowledge on this subject
  • Options
    I didnt have any trouble reading your post and I understood what you meant about having the same "first." Some ppl are just being grouchy.

Ive been having some extra discharge as well. My bf noticed but he just always thinks Im horny and takes it as an invitation to jump my bones lol I just had an appt with Doc and he as well as many sources online confirmed that so long as its not itching, smelling bad, infecting anything or any of the usual suspects its just another one of those pregnancy annoyances. I keep sum tissues on me oi I almost said "in" me haha glad i proofread and sneak off to the bathroom often; I'm in there a thousand times a day anyhow. I must say I freakin envy you for being 27 and nvr having had a bladder infection! Yeesh if only... Maybe after baby I'll have better luck with avoiding them myself :p
  • Options
    imageTiefling:
    I didnt have any trouble reading your post and I understood what you meant about having the same "first." Some ppl are just being grouchy.

Ive been having some extra discharge as well. My bf noticed but he just always thinks Im horny and takes it as an invitation to jump my bones lol I just had an appt with Doc and he as well as many sources online confirmed that so long as its not itching, smelling bad, infecting anything or any of the usual suspects its just another one of those pregnancy annoyances. I keep sum tissues on me oi I almost said "in" me haha glad i proofread and sneak off to the bathroom often; I'm in there a thousand times a day anyhow. I must say I freakin envy you for being 27 and nvr having had a bladder infection! Yeesh if only... Maybe after baby I'll have better luck with avoiding them myself :p
    ...lol thank u ..yea I seem to get my share of grouchy responses anytime I reply or create a post ..its OK tho ..we knew what I meant!!! Lol..I def am in the same boat w the hubby ..he actually said and I quote " damn baby I must've been on point tonight BC u r def satisfied ..so dont act like u weren't" ..lmfao ..in order to not hurt his ego I just agreed and boosted his head a little ..I fig that will be motivation for next time lol ..I gotta look out for me ya know! ! ..its true I've been lucky up until now ..I guess its normal from every post I have read but that doesn't make me any less annoyed w the constant liner changes etc ..but as long as my lil bun is cooking evenly n my oven and comes out well done ..happy and healthy ..I guess I can accept the extra lube I now have on hand at all times ..I just thought it to b odd since I've had 4 wo this issue but every pregnancy and delivery is different! !! That's a fact !! Good luck w the bladder thing I hope it gets better for u ..it just sounds painful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"