What brand humidifier to you have? — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

What brand humidifier to you have?

I hate humidifiers but I have to use one every night because C's skin is so dry. I really despise cleaning these things, because they get so moldy and disgusting and the one I have, you need to be a contortionist to clean. Do you have one that isrelatively easy to maintain? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What brand humidifier to you have?

• We had the Crane Frog one but it cracked.  Now we have the one Rara posted above.  As far as cleaning and care I like the Crane much better.  

http://www.amazon.com/Crane-Adorable-Ultrasonic-Humidifier-FFP/dp/B007P9QXRI/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1359846133&sr=1-1&keywords=crane+frog+humidifier 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have two Cranes (the frog and the owl).  After having neglected the frog for several months in a closet, I actually just pulled it out yesterday and it cleaned up great.  I had to use a toothbrush for some of the small areas, but it was pretty easy considering it had been almost a year since we last used it.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a safety first one that is very easy to clean. It's in the baby section at target and comes in pink and blue.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had the Crane frog but I was never able to get it totally clean and it just didn't put out enough mist to help us.  We switched to a larger Honeywell from Costco.  It works really well (puts out a good amount of mist) but does takes filters.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards