September 2013 Moms
Options

8 weeks....

I'm 8 weeks today, and boy do I feel blugh. Anyone else feeling the same?

Re: 8 weeks....

• Options
    also 8 weeks today and i also feel pretty sick most days all day.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    8 weeks today I've felt great this whole pregnancy. Last pregnancy not so lucky ... Felt horrible from 6 weeks till the end of first trimester.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My precious angel Ryan Caleb passed away to his heavenly home a few short hours after birth due to hydrops 7.5.2012 @ 30 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm almost at 8w... and finally awake! I can only imagine a crash is just around the corner
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats 8 weekers! Hope you all feel better soon :-) 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Bluggh...Yep, feeling pretty yucky. Although I have more energy than I had a week ago when I had a horrible head cold on top of the normal pregnancy fatigue.

• Options
    I'm 8 weeks 3 days and I feel sick, fatigued and downright yucky pretty much all day lately.
  • Options
    8 weeks yesterday and I still feel fine. Hope it all passes for you guys soon!
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Options
    I'm 8 weeks today and feel pretty good other than still being tired (getting used to it) and the darn pimples! I'm 30 freaking years old. I don't want zits!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekatiebenes:
    I'm almost at 8w... and finally awake! I can only imagine a crash is just around the corner

This gives me hope. I'm 7 weeks and 2 days and I am constantly exhausted. I take a nap in the middle of the day and still go to bed at 9pm. I feel so useless. So I'm looking forward to my energy returning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"