Anyone know restaurants that deliver to Emory hospital? — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Anyone know restaurants that deliver to Emory hospital?

Our friend is about to have a bone marrow transplant at Emory and his wife was asking me if I knew of any places that would deliver food. I know there is an Everybody's that I'm sure delivers there but anything else. 
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone know restaurants that deliver to Emory hospital?

• Top Spice (Thai), Golden Buddha and Pyng Ho (Chinese), Pig N Chik (BBQ), Yami Sushi (Sushi/Japanese), and Everybody's is definitely a good standard.  Of course there is a Papa Johns and I believe Dominos is still around.  A bunch of restaurants just opened in Emory Pointe (complex up Clifton across from the CDC) and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them deliver.  I'll be watching this thread because we live in the area and I'd love some new choices.  Best of luck to your friend!
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Jason's deli will also deliver!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You didn't say whether it was Emory Midtown or the main campus.

Photobucket

Anniversary

• if you're referring to main campus, you can go online to campus foods and get access to all the restaurants that deliver there. i work on the emory campus and we used to get delivery all the time via that website. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards