Los Angeles Babies

Hi ladies!

My husband took a job in Burbank so we are moving. Oh the joy!

Do you know of affordable and safe areas near Burbank? I don't want to live in or near Ventura county. Too close to his family
"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019

Re: Hi ladies!

• Ventura County is pretty big, but isn't anywhere near burbank.
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Your right Ventura county is big. He's thinking Simi or TO. Both are super close to his family. NOOOOOO thank you!

I was thinking around Santa Clarita? Close enough to Burbank but still far enough away from family
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

• Loading the player...
  • Santa Clarita is great. It gets a little warm for So Cal, but that's because I am used to beach temperatures. Santa Clarita has good public schools, it's safe, and has reasonably priced rent/home prices. I would make sure to google map his commute at the times when he would be leaving and coming home to check his travel times. That stretch of the 5 can get busy. Good luck! 
  • Thanks again!!

• image1107mrs:
    I live in Santa ClarIa and love it. nbsp;I moved here from Los Angeles a couple years ago. nbsp;It does get hot but it's low key and clean and safe. nbsp;They have lots of stuff to do with kids and the parks and rec is awesome. nbsp;There are tons of shopping, restaurants, parks that are way better than LA and there is no traffic!

Yay! We are moving in two weeks. Technically Saugus but its all the same, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"