August 2012 Moms

OK, so explain this to me

How is it that whenever I put a pacifier in Cecilia's mouth, wherever she is sleeping, it always ends up under her, or completely lost?  How does this happen?  It's in her mouth one minute, I look away and then look back and poof!  It has disappeared!  Quite the little illusionist I have here!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OK, so explain this to me

• Haha yea same thing here!  DS's newest thing is holding his binky and sticking it in his mouth, then biting down and pulling it out so it makes a popping sound.  He especially likes to do this at 3:30am.

• Murphy's law!
  • Loading the player...
  • I recently bought 12 new MAM pacifiers last weekend at the Target baby sale and have already lost 2!  I thought by getting those glow in the dark ones would be awesome to find in the dark.  Kinda hard to see something glowing under my baby!
  • I put the bumpers in this weekend it's been wonderful! She can't toss them out! I use the wub a nub ones little beanie baby attached so she finds it easily.
  • Omg DS throws them everywhere. There is a soothie black hole under his crib too. DD used to do this and we would find soothies in the strangest places. It was very fun when she was more mobile. We were finding lost soothies for months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sergio likes to throw them between the crib and the wall on the floor...so I have to move the crib to get to them. Fun times...lol!
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imageLiliDragon:
    Lili spits her soother...like launches it. It gets caught in the rungs of the crib at the bottom. Her crib is against the wall. This could be the binky black hole, sharona.

Haha Chloe tries to do that so I hear bubble sounds before it happens! She smacks them down behind the crib when shes in her crib and ours has a drawer under it and its obnoxious to move so there is no easy retrieval.

I now hate my crib btw.

Chloe gets them stuck behind her ear....

• Since we bedshare, the pacifier always ends up under me, instead! I've also lost a lot of pacifiers under the bed.

I started off with 5 the beginning of the week, and now I'm down to 2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"