Cloth Diapering

Another reason to CD

So here I sit wishing I had cloth diapers. Why?  because we're a one car family right now on a very tight budget. Oh and did I mention I'm down to 3 unused disposable diapers? Thankfully DS will be going to bed soon in a clean diaper and hopefully DH will be home soon with more diapers.... something that you probably don't have to worry about with CD Stick out tongue
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Another reason to CD

• Nope with CD's if I'm running low I just do a load. Wink Maybe you should switch to CDs.....
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hmmm... that's a terrible reason to cloth diaper! Stick out tongue

As far as CDing on a budget - check out the birds eye flats at Green Mtn. Diapers and Thirsties Duo wraps or BumGenius Flip covers (look on Cottonbabies.com, they have some on seconds). Hope that helps! 

• image BriDaily:

Hmmm... that's a terrible reason to cloth diaper! Stick out tongue

As far as CDing on a budget - check out the birds eye flats at Green Mtn. Diapers and Thirsties Duo wraps or BumGenius Flip covers (look on Cottonbabies.com, they have some on seconds). Hope that helps! 

All of this. Econobum prefolds and covers are nice for bigger babies too. 

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jesstellina:
    image BriDaily:

Thanks I was actually eying the Econobums but was nervous since they are cheaper than some of the other. Still a good quality diaper? I was thinking of testing driving them on my 3yr DS while looking to stock up on CD for my NB when she arrives in April.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • image chlsbshp:
    image jesstellina:
    image BriDaily:

Thanks I was actually eying the Econobums but was nervous since they are cheaper than some of the other. Still a good quality diaper? I was thinking of testing driving them on my 3yr DS while looking to stock up on CD for my NB when she arrives in April.

Yes. The prefold is a little weird/bulky for smaller babies, but folded in half inside the cover would be great for a larger child. (And of course you can use other prefolds better suited to smaller babies inside the cover). The cover is nice quality for the price. Cotton Babies still has them in white in their seconds sale for $4.95, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards