Pimples.. from my toddler. — The Bump
Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Pimples.. from my toddler.

My daughter is very loving.. she always wants to touch my face and kiss me. If she is sleepy she RUBS her hands all over my chin/mouth area. I always hoped itd be a phase and she'd move on lol, but she is obsessed with doing it. Won't take a toy, my hands, anything. And due to it and just the life of a new mommy i dont get to wash my face or wipe it off as soon as she does it.. therefore i sprout out really nice pimples in that precise area lol.  Anyone else get breakouts from their kids?  what do you use to take care of it?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

" an angel saw in the book of life my baby to be birthed, she whispered as she closed the book, " to beautiful for earth".

Re: Pimples.. from my toddler.

• I have never even thought of that.  I'll try to keep some in my diaper bag ect.   When we were still Bfing i got the booby pimples too haha.
    image Kimbus22:

I don't have this issue because my kid prefers to stuff his hands into my cleavage.

But why not keep a bag of those face wipe things handy so you can just wipe yourself off easily?  The ones for adults that you can use instead of washing your face  or to remove make up?  They make cheapo walmart ones that work fine.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

" an angel saw in the book of life my baby to be birthed, she whispered as she closed the book, " to beautiful for earth".

• I have the same issue with DD! She just rubs along my jaw line/chin and thats where my breakouts are :( I tried rerouting her hands but nope...Im gonna get some wipes too to keep by the bed since its only when she falls asleep usually!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards