July 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY: Have You Ever ("R" Rated Version)

Okay, not all of the questions may be "R" rated, but there will be a "mature" theme... 

1. Have you ever been cheated on?

2. Have you ever cheated?

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker?

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes?

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol)

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour?

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...)

Re: GTKY: Have You Ever ("R" Rated Version)

• Options
    imagemrsj0423:

Okay, not all of the questions may be "R" rated, but there will be a "mature" theme... 

1. Have you ever been cheated on?   -Not that I know of

2. Have you ever cheated?   -Yup, when I was 16 I cheated on my BF and kissed another guy at a party... oops

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker?   - nope

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes?  I am going to say no, but I used to get pretty drunk during my single days, so... maybe

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol)   - yup

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour? - No, for sure, no.

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...)   -Yes.  Where I lived... That's why I used it in the examples, lol.

• Options
    NO to all but 7.  I need to live.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No to everything. I'm a goody-goody.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options

imagebuggal28:
    NO to all but 7.  I need to live.

Actually, I think it's commendable (sp?) to be able to say no to most of these.  That being said, I can't wait for someone to reply with a bunch of yes's...... Oh, wait... I answered yes to a bunch of these, zoiks!

• Options

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes, I totally threw the game

4. No

5. Yes

6. No

7. Most definitely 

• Options

1. Have you ever been cheated on? yes

2. Have you ever cheated? no

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker? yes

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes? yes

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol) yes

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour? no

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...) Probably, but I don't remember. Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • Options

1. Not that I know of

2.No

3.Never played

4. Yes. In my college days at a club.

5. No

6. No

7.  Yep...in college I once got so drunk I convinced several very close friends to tear apart my dorm room looking for my inhaler.  I don't have asthma.Embarrassed

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    2 weeks ago, icould have said no to all...but now it is No to all but 7....2 weeks ago i was officially drunk for the first time, apparently I am a giggly drunk who woke up with dried puke between my toes...ughhh.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagemrsj0423:
    Okay,nbsp;not all of the questions may be "R" rated, but there will be a "mature" theme...nbsp;1. Have you ever been cheated on?2. Have you ever cheated?3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker?4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes?5. Have you ever smoked weed? Already know most of our answers, lol6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour?7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone ...

1. Not to my knowledge.
    2. Yes. When I studied abroad in Paris I cheated on my ex BF.
    3. No
    4. Yes. Quite a few times I'm sure. I used to be a make out wh0re.
    5. Yes. I studied abroad and spent a weekend in Amsterdam. Awesome!!
    6. No
    7. No I don't think so...

• Options
    imagemrsj0423:

1. Have you ever been cheated on?  yes

2. Have you ever cheated?  no

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker?  yes

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes?   yes

5. Have you ever smoked weed?   I don't smoke anything, but I eat it!

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour?  no

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...)    no, I hold my liquor really well

• Options

1. Have you ever been cheated on? yes :(

2. Have  you ever cheated?yes, not proud of that :(

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker? just my top

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes? Oh yes, i was a club kid.....made out with everyone

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol) haha yes, but didnt like it.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour? Nope

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...)yes...i was so drunk i had a cab driver take me to a city 20 mins east of Seattle, when i live 40mins north. i knocked on the door of an apt. swearing i lived there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Have you ever been cheated on?  yes-  with a girl the same friggin name as me, what an a-hole!

2. Have you ever cheated?  no, but been tempted

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker?  no

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes?  i'm sure i have

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol)  yes, but it was never really my thing...

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour?  no

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...)

no, i never blacked out or anything (knock on wood)!

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options

1. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.  My college BF slept with one of my best friends.  We are no longer friends and I have not seen her in years. 

2. Have you ever cheated? No.  I have never cheated on someone when I was in a committed relationship.  There was a time when I was causally dating two guys and sleeping with both of them.

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker? No. I have been skinny dipping though.

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes? No.  I usually get to know them for at least an hour before I go there.

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol) Yes.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour? No. 

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...) Yes, many times.   In college I was pretty wild and drank a lot. 

• Options

1. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes to many times all in the past thankfully.

2. Have you ever cheated? Yeah..i suck. And not "suck" as in that's how I cheated. Stick out tongue

3. Have you ever lost all your clothes playing strip poker? Almost all of them...I had a nightgown on

4. Have you ever made out with someone you have known for LESS than 20 minutes? Yep my husband!

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol) I am rolling a morning fattie riiiiiiiiiiiiiight now!

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour? Yes my husband and a few others Hmm

7. Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember something VERY, VERY basic? (ie: where you live, your middle name, your phone #...) Yes, I couldn't remember my name any of it.

• Options
    imageJodieLyn10:
    imagereinedecajun:

2. Have you ever cheated? Yeah..i suck. And not "suck" as in that's how I cheated. Stick out tongue

5. Have you ever smoked weed? (Already know most of our answers, lol) I am rolling a morning fattie riiiiiiiiiiiiiight now!

6. Have you ever had sex with someone you have known for LESS than 1 hour? Yes my husband and a few others Hmm

All of this is why I'm more than a little obsessed with you!  Btw: your answer to #6 I read as an orgy, as in you had sex with your H and a few other folks at the same time...and maybe you did...I don't know your lyfe! 

LOL you know I almost added that it wasn't at the same time. I like to make people wonder Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"