August 2013 Moms
Options

Booked my anatomy scan today!!

Met with my new midwife today and I booked my 18 week anatomy scan for March 12th!! I am so excited to be able to countdown the days to finding out whether we are having a boy or girl. I know that's not the point of the anatomy scan, just sharing my excitement over finding out. I will be 18 weeks on March 11th, so she said we could schedule it for anytime after then so I was so happy when there was availability the very next day. Has anyone else scheduled there's yet?!

I also heard the heartbeat again today which was such a relief to the paranoia I've been having due to my loss in symptoms. DB wasn't there today because I was just going to meet my new midwife and its more important to me that he takes work off for the ultrasound appointments. I didn't know I was going to hear the heartbeat so she let me record it on my phone because he wasn't able to be there the first time either and I can't stop playing it!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3

Re: Booked my anatomy scan today!!

• Options
    That's awesome! So crazy to think we'll get to find out in a little over a month! I'm obsessed w/ our Doppler and seeing how quickly I can find baby.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    imageJill9288:
    That's awesome! So crazy to think we'll get to find out in a little over a month! I'm obsessed w/ our Doppler and seeing how quickly I can find baby.

I was going to say that too. I can't believe how fast everything seems to be going. I got my BFP almost exactly 2 months ago and now I'm already planning my 18 week appt. Crazy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My AS is scheduled for March 11th. I am too impatient to wait that long to find out what we are having though so I scheduled an elective ultrasound to find out on Feb 9th! I'll be early so I hope they can get a good view!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    imageshelbell1028:
    My AS is scheduled for March 11th. I am too impatient to wait that long to find out what we are having though so I scheduled an elective ultrasound to find out on Feb 9th! I'll be early so I hope they can get a good view!

I am trying so hard to refrain from scheduling one of these!! I really want to because I'm that impatient also but I know we shouldn't spend the money. We'll see.. I'll probably cave and get one too!!

• Options
    I scheduled mine for March 5th. I found out the sex with my first 2, but we're are going to be surprised this time. Still can't wait to see baby again!
  • Options
    Mine is scheduled for March 18th. I had my NT scan this week and my perinatologist said she was 80 percent sure the baby is a boy.
  • Options
    imagesuv75:
    Mine is scheduled for March 18th. I had my NT scan this week and my perinatologist said she was 80 percent sure the baby is a boy.

I have my NT on Monday and will probably ask the tech to take her best guess!

• Options

Mine is April 8th. My OB does them at 20 weeks. I'll be the girl announcing the sex of the baby a month after everyone else. :)  

• Options
    imagelindsey61811:
    imageshelbell1028:

I am trying so hard to refrain from scheduling one of these!! I really want to because I'm that impatient also but I know we shouldn't spend the money. We'll see.. I'll probably cave and get one too!!

I had money from a Christmas gift I returned. Couldn't think of a better way to spend it!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    March 26! Excited to see LO again. My Drs office has a 3d machine too it was so cool to really SEE DS last time!

I already have my DVD RW ready because they will record it for you as well as give you the pics. Squeeee! Even though they look a little alienish it's still fun!
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    About a 3D or 4D ultrasound...give your insurance a call. I had called to ask a separate question about midwife coverage and got lucky with the guy I was talking to. He knew so much and was so helpful in regards to pregnancy coverage. Turns out my insurance cigna will cover a 3D or 4D scan. It's just a 40 copay. I'd say its worth the call just to see.
  • Options

That's so exciting! If everything goes as planned I'll be finding out the day after you (3/13 - MY BIRTHDAY!!).

As much as I'd like to find out early I'm going to wait, it would be amazing to find out on my actual birthday.  I'm not getting my hopes too high, with my luck baby will be ultra conservative and not show its goods, lol.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options

Mine is 2/23 I will be 18.5 weeks.

We are team green, but I am super excited to see the little peanut!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedmwbqb:
    Mine is April 8th. My OB does them at 20 weeks. I'll be the girl announcing the sex of the baby a month after everyone else. : nbsp;

I will be too. My OB office doesn't do them until 20 weeks, not a day before.

• Options
    imageVG101808:
    That's so exciting! If everything goes as planned I'll be finding out the day after you 3/13 MY BIRTHDAY!!.
    As much as I'd like to find out early I'm going to wait, it would be amazing to find out on my actual birthday.nbsp; I'm not getting my hopes too high, with my luck baby will be ultra conservative and not show its goods, lol.

Oh how exciting!

• Options
    So exciting!!! I can't wait to find out, either. Mine is scheduled for March 1st.  My OB does them at 17-18 wks.  I'm so happy because I thought I was going to have to wail til 20.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMommyAmes2:
    imagedmwbqb:
    Mine is April 8th. My OB does them at 20 weeks. I'll be the girl announcing the sex of the baby a month after everyone else. : nbsp;

I will be too. My OB office doesn't do them until 20 weeks, not a day before.

Same here. Mine is 4/16. I'll most likely be the last to know :
    6.1.10 -- Natural MC @ 6wks 3.17.11 -- BFP, born 11.8.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"