2nd Trimester

WORST MOOD EVER!!!

I dont know what it is but I am in the foulest mood I think I have ever been in!! My husband I feel is doing things just to get under my skin, my child is refusing to use her brain and my mother is driving me up the wall but complaining about what I have on my registry, and on top of all of that I feel like I havent slept in WEEKS! 

I would really like to just blow something up! 

Anyone else? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WORST MOOD EVER!!!

• At the end of a work day, DH and I usually drive home together, if I get in the car and say something to the effect of "I HATE EVERYONE!" he usually finds something to occupy himself for the rest of the day. I sometimes wonder if he calls people and tells them not to bother me because otherwise they are going to just get yelled at.

You are not alone!

• I was there today, too.  My boss totally pissed me off and I spent the rest of the day being a total ***. I know it can't be healthy to be so angry for so long, but these hormones get the best of you.  Hope it gets better!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • That's been me this week. I finally broke down and told dh that I need a break for some me time. So instead of watching ds, he called his mom and asked if she could watch him so we could watch a movie and go out to eat. But I just want to be by myself or a girlfriend.
    He also complains about DS being a mommy's boy. But I'm with him 24/7 so what do you expect him to be like. He's also beginning to start his 2 yr old tantrums.
    Sorry I'm complaining!! I hope your week gets better!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That was me yesterday! almost had a stand off with some lady who wouldn't move her car, she was blocking me from getting to the gas pump (she wasn't even pumping gas), lol!  It was aweful!

My Friend said mix of hormones and full moon!!!!  

It shall pass, in the meantime, NO sharp objects!  

• Ha... I was in a foul mood a couple of weeks ago. When I was doing the dishes Chuck just walked in and said "I don't know what's wrong with you but I am taking a shower and going to bed, I can't deal with you like this". The closest thing I had to me was my "what to expect when expecting" book. I dried my hands and grabbed it, he entered the hallway from the bedroom and let's just he felt the impact straight in his gut. I told him that maybe if he read his chapters he might understand what was wrong. He came out of the room apologizing a couple of hours later and has been extremely understanding since.
  • imageSummercrockett0109:
    Ha... I was in a foul mood a couple of weeks ago. When I was doing the dishes Chuck just walked in and said "I don't know what's wrong with you but I am taking a shower and going to bed, I can't deal with you like this". The closest thing I had to me was my "what to expect when expecting" book. I dried my hands and grabbed it, he entered the hallway from the bedroom and let's just he felt the impact straight in his gut. I told him that maybe if he read his chapters he might understand what was wrong. He came out of the room apologizing a couple of hours later and has been extremely understanding since.

I'm sorry, but pregnancy is no excuse for throwing heavy objects(or any objects really) at your loved ones. 

• imageCarolineEmma:

imageSummercrockett0109:
    Ha... I was in a foul mood a couple of weeks ago. When I was doing the dishes Chuck just walked in and said "I don't know what's wrong with you but I am taking a shower and going to bed, I can't deal with you like this". The closest thing I had to me was my "what to expect when expecting" book. I dried my hands and grabbed it, he entered the hallway from the bedroom and let's just he felt the impact straight in his gut. I told him that maybe if he read his chapters he might understand what was wrong. He came out of the room apologizing a couple of hours later and has been extremely understanding since.

I'm sorry, but pregnancy is no excuse for throwing heavy objects(or any objects really) at your loved ones. 

I dont know about that! With the way I have been feeling and the way DH has been acting I would have thrown the book and then some at him! I think even though men dont have to do any of the work we do and dont go through the physical and mental changes we do, the least they can do is educate themselves on what we are dealing with and ways to make things easier on everyone.

Plus if men can play football and wrestle and go mudding and all that other super physical stuff then a book to the gut shouldnt faze them! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel you on this.. I am in a terrible mood today. I normally like to go out to lunch w/ my colleagues on Friday's, but I'm scared I may lash out on one of them for NO reason, so I am staying at my desk and not doing anything but Bump all day.

Hope you feel better soon... Being moody (especially on a Friday) SUCKS!

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• This too shall pass.
  •  

imageSummercrockett0109:

This made me LOL, which made DH ask what I was laughing about. His reply: "Sounds like he deserved it." 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"