July 2012 Moms

WWJ12D: Boy clothes

Owen's 6 month pictures are coming up and I have no clue what to dress him in and would love your ideas! PIPs or links would be much appreciated! 

They will be indoor I think for all of them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WWJ12D: Boy clothes

• imageLadyofshallott86:
    Bow tie! With or without other clothes. I think it would be adorable with just a diaper. Or a cute hat, like an old man style hat. Etsy probably has cute stuff.

OMG yes! Done and done! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejfresh:
    I'm on my phone so I'll add a link in a few but the Peter Rabbit line from Gap is very cute! I'm kind of disappointed in the clothes selection at Old Navy and Carter's right now.

Thanks! I always forget about baby gap. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was going to suggest a shirt with an important alma mater or sports team but do go with the old man had, Jfresh's baby is just so darn cute in his pageboy.
  • imageManda+Chase:

The elephant one is so cute.  Well, they all are, but I just love the elephant one.
  • Here's a couple things we did. We loved the fedora hat idea so I bought the hat and shirt combo off ebay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We also had him sit in a chair (since he's a big boy now and wanted to show that in his 6 month pics) that I sat in as a kid. Button down shirt. Snazzy.

Just a couple ideas for ya...

• imageManda+Chase:

I thought this was a baby model at first! He's so cute and the pictures are too!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageI agree, bowtie! I paired it with a sweater. Both sweater and jeans are from Target.  I made the bowtie using felt, glue gun, and a blank shoe clip so it can be clipped to a onesie or shirt.

• I might be boring but I love the simplicity of a plain white onsie either alone with props or with blue jeans on.
    I also love plaid on a boy.
                                                                Zayne born July 2012

Pregnancy Ticker      

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"