May 2013 Moms

Touchy touchy

I realiz that I'm obviously pregnant, but what I didn't realize that just because I have a bun in the oven it gives people an invitation to constantly come up to me and feel my belly .___.

maybe it's just been a hard past couple days but I am so tired of how rude and inconsiderate other people can be.  

Rant over 

IAmPregnant Ticker image

Re: Touchy touchy

• I dont get why people want to cross this boundary, the only one that was worse was some one asking to see my c/s scar
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I find it odd that a stranger would touch another's baby bump. Thankfully the only people that touch mine are me and DH.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my god what is wrong with some people?!?
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • I agree! I have been pretty clear with the people I work with that I would rather not be touched and they think it is so strange. I don't get it! Why do people feel the need? I would never touch someone's stomach unless I was close to them!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageLadyDelilah:
    I dont get why people want to cross this boundary, the only one that was worse was some one asking to see my c/s scar

That's extra weird. I wish someone would have asked to see my vagina scar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • This has started to happen to me in the last week. It doesn't make me upset just makes me feel very uncomfortable, because I'm not quite sure what to do in that moment.  I've also had several people ask to see my appendectomy scars because they are fascinated I had surgery while pregnant. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Not looking forward to this happening, luckily I've been in the clear so far.  I'm tattooed though and once in a while someone will come up to me and just rub my arm.  Why are some people comfortable just randomly groping strangers?  It's just so odd.  
  • I personally don't mind it. In fact I like it when family and friends pat my tummy. Only strangers touching my bump would make me uneasy.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"