Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Canadian Gals? OPK question

I know a few of you have ordered from Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com... just wondering what I can expect in terms of shipping times? I ordered some OPKs and a new BBT on Sunday, and they're not here yet. The site says 7-10 days for shipping, but I know a lot of sites overestimate on shipping time. So if you've ordered from them, how long did they take to get to you? I really want to pee on something.

Re: Canadian Gals? OPK question

• Options
    I think mine took around 5 business days, but I'm in the maritimes. I hope that yours come tomorrow!
  • Options
    I'm in BC and it usually takes over 2 weeks for me to receive an order from EarlyPregnancyTests.com.  Amazon takes much longer though :P

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was almost 3 weeks for me. I'll definitely recommend ordering, but just make sure you won't run out in the meantime.
    30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
    DH 32yrs & healthy
    *unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
    • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
    • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
    • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
    • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
    • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
    • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

• Options

imagemdharrison:
    I think mine took about 12 business days, I'm in Ontario.  I did check the fine-print on the shipping protocol and saw that it said it may be longer because they can't control what happens when it gets to customs all of the time.

Damn. I'm in Ontario too. Was so hoping they would show up sooner than that. Oh well, guess I'll continue temping with my crappy thermometer for a few more days. 

• Options
    I had an order never arrive from there! I order from Amazon now and it takes 2-3 days only! I'm in ON too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagehomediva:
    I had an order never arrive from there! I order from Amazon now and it takes 2-3 days only! I'm in ON too. 

If my order doesn't arrive I'll be p!ssed. I spent almost $40!

• Options
    I used to order all my stuff from opktests.com. It's super cheap and I always got my shipment within a week. They ship out of Alberta and I live in Ontario.
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I order from Save On Tests and it takes 2 weeks (I'm in Qc)
  • Options

imagepkaren:
    I used to order all my stuff from opktests.com. It's super cheap and I always got my shipment within a week. They ship out of Alberta and I live in Ontario.

I use these guys as well.  I ordered on Sunday and had my tests by Tuesday (but I am also in Alberta)

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I used this site too and had my tests in 2 days. So cheap and fast.
    I'm new to the site, it's nice to see some other Canadian girls on here :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"