April 2013 Moms
Options

Sweets

I have been obsessed with sugar and sweets lately. I have been throughout this pregnancy, but lately more so than normal. I'm currently looking online for what kind of ice cream flavor I want to go along with my jelly donut. 

Re: Sweets

• Options
    That word is my kryptonite especially lately.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I've been craving chocolate like you would not believe. The only thing I could find the other night was an opened bag of chocolate chips. Definitely finished the bag. Yummm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 08/11/2012, DD#1 born 04/18/2013
    BFP 01/01/2015, EDD 09/07/2015, CP
    BFP 10/09/2015, EDD 06/01/2016, MC @ 7 weeks
    BFP 03/12/2016, DD#2 born 11/15/2016
    BFP 01/28/2019, EDD 09/29/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerencontrezmoi:
    I've been craving chocolate like you would not believe. The only thing I could find the other night was an opened bag of chocolate chips. Definitely finished the bag. Yummm

I'm guilty of this.  I had 2 bags left over from Christmas baking and I've eaten them little by little, well actually handful by handful.  My sweet tooth lately is out of control.

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! Up until abou 2 maybe 3 weeks ago I wasn't really interested. All the ice cream in our freezer got yucky, DH would bring me cupcakes and I would eat them. Now. I want sugar all day long. Current weakness is Reese's PB hearts

• Options
    Same here, and I don't usually have such a sweet tooth. Prime example: it only took me two days to polish off a carton of peanut butter rolo ice cream. All by myself... Haha
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Also, the grocery store closest to my house has started to stock Easter chocolate... I can feel the mini eggs calling my name! 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    This has been my weakness all pregnancy too. I didn't have a huge sweet tooth before but I sure do now!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear that I am not the only one that has gone overboard on the sweets. Earlier this week I bought a big bag of Starburst jelly beans and I ate the entire bag within 2 days. Opps. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"