June 2013 Moms

New TV Shows....

So I started a couple new TV shows, and I am curious to see if anyone else likes them too! or even has started them.

The Americans - FX - With Kerri Russell, I'm sure there are people there with big names as well, but no one else stands out to me. it's about Two KGB sleeper spy's in America raising their family in hiding while working for the KGB still. Only 1 episode out so far, but it's definitely caught my attention!

The Following - FOX - KEVIN BACON. I mean come on... Kevin Bacon! Need I say more? :P All joking aside. it's about a FBI agent coming out of retirement to help  track down a little boy who was kidnapped by his serial killer dad's crazy ass followers. They've been pushing it pretty hard and I can see why, SUPER interesting. DH & I started it last night and ended up watching both episodes in the same night because we got hooked!

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

Re: New TV Shows....

• I wouldn't say we've started a new TV show, but we came across some cop show called Flashpoint the other night while we were laying in bed. It was really good and we've been checking to see when it's on.
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• i'm loving the following...so does my hubby!! hopefully it says good :)

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We DVRd The Americans last night and are going to watch it tonight. it looks so good!
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • We have the following on the DVR, but haven't watched it yet!
    ~~~TTC #1 since Dec 2011, BFP 5/3 CP 5/6~~~
    ~~~BFP 10/9/12, EDD 6/17/13~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageclizh:
    I wouldn't say we've started a new TV show, but we came across some cop show called Flashpoint the other night while we were laying in bed. It was really good and we've been checking to see when it's on.

Flashpoint is on netflix! Not sure if it is on the air much anymore but I did see it last time I was scrolling through tv show options!

And DH and I are totally loving both The Following and The Americans. I like how they're different then other shows on the air. New story lines and really good acting! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The following has parts that are too scary for me so I watch my husband and he gives me the play by play! We are DVR ing the Americans too.
  • We have The Following DVRed but haven't watched it yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageclizh:
    I wouldn't say we've started a new TV show, but we came across some cop show called Flashpoint the other night while we were laying in bed. It was really good and we've been checking to see when it's on.

That's funny, Flashpoint is a Canadian show and this season is the last season.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm loving the Following so far, lots of twists.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemrskait13:

So I started a couple new TV shows, and I am curious to see if anyone else likes them too! or even has started them.

The Americans - FX - With Kerri Russell, I'm sure there are people there with big names as well, but no one else stands out to me. it's about Two KGB sleeper spy's in America raising their family in hiding while working for the KGB still. Only 1 episode out so far, but it's definitely caught my attention!

The Following - FOX - KEVIN BACON. I mean come on... Kevin Bacon! Need I say more? :P All joking aside. it's about a FBI agent coming out of retirement to help  track down a little boy who was kidnapped by his serial killer dad's crazy ass followers. They've been pushing it pretty hard and I can see why, SUPER interesting. DH & I started it last night and ended up watching both episodes in the same night because we got hooked!

I DVRed The Americans and I still have yet to watch it (I have class on Thursdays and do not have time to watch anything until tonight).  The guy in my office started watching it though (he is a huge Kerri Russell fan- seriously, he went on and on about Felicity), and he said it was awesome.  It seems slightly Homeland-ish to me, and I freakin LOVE Homeland.  

And I watched The Following and I am totally intrigued.  And I am pumped that it is 14 new episodes all in a row... I hate it when shows take breaks.  

image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"