August 2013 Moms

New Due Date!

I havent posted much, but I am just so excited that I need to share. We found out we were pregnant new years eve, and I had charted our due date to be Sept 10th (based on my last period, or what I thought was one. It was very irregular) So I had thought we were only 4 weeks along at the time. I made my appts, and went last week for the consultation. The Dr dated me at Sept 10th, because of my period info that I gave her. We went in for our dating ultrasound yesterday and the ultrasound tech says to me "So you think you're about 8 weeks? I respond with, "yes somewhere around there." She says "Well, you're baby is much bigger than 8 weeks. You're actually 12 weeks." And she proceeds to show me and my husband our baby and how big they are, points out the babys little arm near their face. I laughed alittle in amazement and the baby fluttered alittle and we could see the babys 2 little legs sticking up. It was the most amazing sight! This baby is our first and seeing him or her on that monitor was incredible! It finally feels real. New due date Aug 18th!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New Due Date!

• Awesome! Such a great feeling to be further than you thought. Welcome to August!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!! That's exciting news and welcome to August 2013!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha. Wish I was that lucky. My first u/s showed I was a week shorter than my lpm
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome to August!
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Congrats! That's what happened to us with my first. It made the first trimester go by super fast!
    IMG_0663
  • Welcome to August 2013!
    Lilypie - (4vrz)

• What great news :) Congratulations and welcome to the board.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"