Parenting

Booger Eaters

How do you keep them from eating their boogers?

If I make a big deal out of it and say, "EWWW" it's funny and it keeps happening. I ignore it and it happens. 

BTW: P is not a Booger Eater, my niece might be. I asked her if she ate her booger and she sucked on her finger and giggled. She's 2. Ew.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Booger Eaters

• No advice here, just relating. Our friends 5 year old daughter was doing this while watching a movie at their house and I was so grossed out. lol

That is all.
  • Dunno dude.  P hates boogers & is grossed out by them.  Unless they are in her way or bugging her, and then she pulls it out & (not so) slyly noms it.  **vom** 

Kids are gross. 

• Loading the player...
  • When I was a ski instructor, one of my clinicians was telling the story about an instructor who the Mom came up to him and asked him how on earth he got her kid to stop since he was constantly doing it and she was at her witts end to get him to stop...  The instructor just simply shrugged and said "It's o.k. for you to pick them as much and as often as you like, just not when anyone else is around"...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would like to know as well.

The Chancellor of UT, Jimmy "The Booger Eater" Cheek, picked his nose and ate that sh!t during the press conference introducing the new Head Football Coach, Butch Jones.

We need to get this guy some help.

Notice how he tries to play it off like he is scratching his chin? Mmhmm. We saw you, Booger Eater.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"