1st Trimester

#3 Due Sept 30th...anyone else?

Just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd little babe! SO excited, but nervous...why do we have to wait so long to go to the doctor to hear a heartbeat??!!! It's torture. I have an (almost) 3 year old Boy and an (almost) 1 1/2 year old Girl. Anyway, for now just wanted to hear from/meet anyone else with the same due date or on their 3rd? I had both my kids at 37 weeks, so I will most likely have this one in mid to early Sept.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: #3 Due Sept 30th...anyone else?

• I'm on my third also, pretty similar ages... My first was born 09/22 & I love the September birthday! Our third is due 2 weeks after our second was born, so good chance they'll have VERY close birthdays. Either way we'll be celebrating 3 birthdays in a 1 month span!

Congrats! 

DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
    DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Mine is due Oct. 7th, so just a week later, but DH's birthday is Sept. 30th and I had Elijah 4 days early, so I told DH this one could potentially be born on his birthday.  I hope this one is born in September, just because it's such a busy month for my family:  Anniversary - Sept. 4th, Dad's b-day - 12th, little bro's b-day - 14th, DH's b-day - 30th.  I suppose I should want this one to be born in Oct, since none of my family or close friends have Oct b-days, but I like the repeated celebrating.  :)

Sisters:  Now and then.

imageimage

Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten!
  • Loading the player...
  • Due on the 20th with #3. DS#1 is 2.5 and DS#2 is 1. Just missing out on 3u3 :) #1 was 5 weeks early and #2 was right on his due date so no telling when this one will turn up.
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • I am due Sep.9th with number 3! My first is almost 3 1/2 and my second is 10months old. It is nice to know others are in the same boat. I am exciting and nervous!!
  • I'm due Oct. 7th with #3. DD is 2.5y/o and was born 3 weeks early, and DS is 13m/o and was born 1 week early. I was induced with both of them but this time I will NOT be induced. I plan to tough it out until the very end!!

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I'm pregnant with #3 as well and due in October (although I can't seem to change my signature)!  My oldest is 3.5 and my youngest will 2 in March.  Adjusting from 1-2 wasn't all that hard, so I'm hoping it's the same for the adjustment from 2-3.

• I'm due 9/30 with my first!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • #3 here too! So sick, but SO excited! :)
  • Hi! Yes, our kids are similar in ages :) Congrats to you too!! I can't believe 3 birthday's in one month...crazy! Glad to hear you like the Sept. b-day too because I personally LOVE September people...my mom being the #1 :) would love to have the baby on her bday :)
  • Wow, busy month for you too in Sept! I will cross my fingers for you that you get your October bday :) Fall is such a gorgeous time of year...!
  • Damn girl, I have to hand it to you! That is even closer than mine will be and everyone thinks I am crazy.  I actually love having my two 1 1/2 years apart...close in age is great. I assume you love it too or you wouldn't be on #3 ;)  Good luck and congrats!!
  • Yes, it is so nice to meet people in the same boat. I am the only one of my mom friends who will have three (so far). Only one or two of them want three and the rest are done at two.  I cannot wait for our third...just hoping the baby is as laid back as my son is because I seriously wonder if our house can handle two personalities as big as my daughter's :)
  • Wow! Your kids will be so close in age, that's awesome! Good for you trying to tough it out. I was so afraid of being induced with my first ( I never ended up having to be with either...both born at 37 weeks). I had my daughter nautrally though and let me tell you, it was only because my labor was too fast (1hr 43 mins) so I barely made it to the hospital in time, but I WILL be asking for an epidural as soon as I can this time!
  • Hi, I am due 9/19 with my first. Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"