Stay at Home Moms

This is why I cannot lose weight...

White Chicken Chili
Baked Chicken Taquitos with quacamole.
and corn bread for dinner (mostly for the kids since they can be picky).

I love to cook and love to eat.

I did run a hard 3.5 miles in 35 minutes today though.

What's for dinner at your house?

Re: This is why I cannot lose weight...

• Spaghetti squash with meat sauce over here.

Got 3 miles ahead of me tonight.  Today was rough, getting back into our schedule after my grandmother's funeral yesterday, so I'm looking forward to being alone with my thoughts.

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • French dip.  DH is working late again and I have zero energy to make anything complicated.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • salmon, roasted broccoli and salad tonight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Chinese takeout...came in 15 minutes and was delish. I'm a happy gal!
  • I had chicken picatta and green beans.  

DH got forced onto 2nd shift last month and that has made it very difficult for me to make real meals for dinner.   

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• We had cheeseburgers and baked beans.  DS downed half a pint of cherry tomatoes with his.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • I made chicken and broccoli stir fry.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • We had chili tonight. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageJaysonandKristin:

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce over here.

Got 3 miles ahead of me tonight.  Today was rough, getting back into our schedule after my grandmother's funeral yesterday, so I'm looking forward to being alone with my thoughts.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope you get some quiet ime.I 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We had burritos from Pancheros Mexican grill. I was going to make a frozen pizza but then I gave my H the option and he voted take out. Fine by me! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• imagejnksmom:
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Spaghetti squash with meat sauce over here.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope you get some quiet ime.I 

Thanks, that's so nice. :)  I did.  Looking forward to tomorrow being a MUCH happier day!! 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Tonight was Subway. I got a Roasted Chicken Sandwich on Whole Wheat bread with banana peppers, bell peppers, jalape?os, spinach, and onions. Then I got a side of apples and a Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm on the South Beach Diet and finally hit phase two! That was probably the best meal I've had in awhile!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • spaghetti and salad.  I'm ashamed to admit though that i had a couple zingers we bought back when hostess was going out of business.
  • Hotdogs and fruit. I had to babysit at 630 and didn't get home until 545 so needed to feed kids fast before we left. I love hotdogs! We buy organic nitrate free thy cost a billion dollars but they are yummy at least.
  • That's an awesome run! I've never been able to get faster than 5 mph jogging before my asthma kicks in and tries to kill me.

I did 45 minutes of weight lifting at the gym today, 15 minutes walking on the treadmill and 15 minutes on the elliptical. I got home and followed that up with Nacho Cheese Doritos and Peanut Butter M&Ms for a snack. :-)

No clue on dinner. Yours sounds awesome though. Want to send some my way?

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"