August 2013 Moms

Horrible Morning Sickness

So I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have had horrible morning sickness since about 6 weeks. I know that morning sickness is normal but i feel sick all the time and i feel exhausted and i have headaches. I feel like it is much worse than it should be. I am even taking pills for nausea but I still feel horrible. Does anyone else feel like this? or is this normal?

Re: Horrible Morning Sickness

• Yes it's completely normal! I had every symptom you have and it's still going strong at 12 weeks. It actually got worse for me around the 10 week mark as I started puking not just feeling sick. I basically feel like I have the flu as soon as I open my eyes in the morning. Yay for pregnancy! Hang in there though, it'll get better.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is exactly I feel as well. I too was prescribed anti nausea medicine but it didn't lesson the severity of it all. I don't know what else to do but I'm getting so sick of feeling this bad all the time. I find that laying down helps matters but with a 2 year old that's hard. Hope you find relief soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep.

Felt this way since week 6. It has calmed down a little bit but I am still quite sick.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm in the same boat, I had morning sickness with each pregnancy, but this one has by far been the worst. I miss being "normal." Hang in there, it gets better and pretty soon this will just be a memory
    DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
    DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Yep, normal.  Not sure what you are taking for nausea but Zofran has NOT cured mine.  Night time seems to be the worst but in general I feel like crud all the time. 

I give props to ladies who have done this pregnancy thing multiple times because it is not fun.  Wink

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• Yuuuuup, the second my feet hit the floor in the morning to the second I get back into bed at night, I feel like I'm on a boat, ALL day. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and have been feeling this way since at least Christmas. But I'm not throwing up so my doc only suggested taking vitamin B6 and a half a unisom in the morning. It's not making a difference and neither are the seabands from Walgreens. I'm really hoping for some relief soon!! Hope you feel better soon too!
  • 3rd pregnancy, 3rd time feeling like death for weeks on end. I'm 11 weeks and still vomiting. I do take the 1/2 unisom and B6 at night. That at least gives me relief throughout the night. I took zofran during my last 2 pregnancies and it didn't seem to help.  Only 29 more weeks Indifferent
  • Unison is an option? Woo! I've had horrible nausea for the last month or so and just threw up for the first time and I was going to fill my zofran but I'm hoping it will get better soon!
  • This was a relief to read as I feel the same way and wondered if I was really sick or if it IS just pg--it seems like it's worse than just pg but reading you ladies' posts has reassured me. Hope we all feel better soon!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"