Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Blankey or Lovely

Does your baby have a blankey or teddy bear or something that they sleep with? I've heard that having something for you baby to sleep with can sometimes help them when they wake up at night to go back to sleep. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Blankey or Lovely

• Our LO doesn't have anything yet...but there are certain toys and items that he is slowly becoming attached to. I think #1 is his taggy....it's a small blanket with tags all over it. He loves to grab it and now chew on it. That might become his thing! Yeah!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's still a hair early for that I think?

• Loading the player...
  • My LO also has a Taggies blanket that he likes to hold when he goes to sleep or takes a nap. I often can?t get him to sleep without it. I?m terrified that he?s going to put it over his face, so I take it away once he?s completely out.
  • imageJulesDiane:
    It's still a hair early for that I think?

I tend to agree. I can't remember when my DD got into her lovie, but I feel like it wasn't until like 8-9 months old.  

DD - 7/15/09 DS - 10/21/12
  • imagekbruington:
    I don't put anything in the crib with my LO at night but he has a blanket during naps. I'm too afraid of having something that could cover his face while I'm asleep and can't do anything about it. It's not likely something will happen but I won't take that chance.

This. She has a blanky that she has taken to pretty well that we swaddle her with at night, but during naps I let her have it by her face so she falls asleep for nap. It's just a light weight swaddle blanky.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"