July 2012 Moms

Damn you heating bill

$430 just to stay warm this month.  That is double last month.....spring needs to come and quick!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Damn you heating bill

• Holy Crap!!

My electric bill was off the chain this month. I think there is something wrong. Its normally $70 and was $220? But $430 heck no!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • That's how much we pay on summer month for air conditioning! One can't win against electric companies...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • The first month in our first house (built in 57) we had a $370 gas bill keeping the house at 65 and freezing.  After that, we lowered the heat to 55, then 58, and used space heaters and our fireplace to supplement.  It sucked pretty badly.  Our current house was built in 94 and is considerably cheaper to heat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holly H3LL!! mine is only $150 and I live in Canada!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My IL's have oil heat.  They have a 1200 sq ft house (estimating) and their oil bill each winter month averages OVER $700!!!!!!!!!!!! EACH MONTH!!
  • Wow, I will never complain again.
  • Our house is 3 bedrooms....very normal.  Temps here have been below zero for awhile.  Today windchill of -25.  We keep it at 64 degrees but I guess I will have to lower it.  Think it is time to investigate new windows.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • That is a serious heating bill, and if your house is only at 64, that seems even more crazy high.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We were $429 last month, I feel your pain.

Come oonnnn spring.

• Our electric bill was that high the month we came home from the hospital. Our a/c blew in 90 degree weather 5 days after I delivered. Now I pay 120 a month. I love the new one
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"