February 2013 Moms
Options

Wahoo....scored K'tan for $28!

Amazon has dropped the price multiple times this past week on the K'tan which it is now $31. Good thing I kept holding out placing my order as it dropped $5 since yesterday.

Re: Wahoo....scored K'tan for $28!

• Options
    Nice I wanted a k'tan but got a moby at my baby shower. I can't wait to use it.
  • Options

imagecmgedney:
    Amazon has dropped the price multiple times this past week on the K'tan which it is now $31. Good thing I kept holding out placing my order as it dropped $5 since yesterday.

Yes  Hopefully it will stay that price (unlikely).  I'm trying to decide if I want one, or if the infant insert in the Beco Butterfly will work for us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHeartstrings13:

imagecmgedney:

Yes  Hopefully it will stay that price (unlikely).  I'm trying to decide if I want one, or if the infant insert in the Beco Butterfly will work for us.

I plan on getting the Ergo later, but felt that the K'tan was better while he was smaller. Plus I really dont see my SO using a sling and would rather use the Ergo. FYI the Ergo at Target is $20 off due to a gift card they give you for purchase.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"