Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Need OBGYN in FtWorth Arlington!

Hello! 40year old, just got married in June and ready to start our family! but I need HELP! My last obgyn (female..always have gone to females) I went to because my regular PA, but she does not deliver. She recommended her colleage , and all she did was give me grief for not conceiving while we were engaged due to my age ( I cannot even believe it!) I really want someone with a GREAT bedside manner (male now or female) that will help me be OK with being 40 and a little overweight going into a pregnancy. I have lost over 10 % of my body weight and still have some to go, but I dont' want to miss out on naturally having a baby if possible. SHoot, one of my acquaintences smoked, drank AND had high blood pressure during her pregnancy and had a perfectly healthy baby! I don't drink caffeine and don't smoke and drink on occasion only. I need someone (DOC) that won't chastise me and will be encouraging all the while being realistic and straight forward with me about any concerns they might have. ANY HELP OR ADVICE will be greatly appreciated! :-)

Re: Need OBGYN in FtWorth Arlington!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"