Breastfeeding
Options

Breastfeeding Books!!!

I need Recommendations! Which books offer the most help and legit advise?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Breastfeeding Books!!!

• Options
    I liked The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, read it while pregnant and referenced it quite a bit while nursing. (Especially in the beginning.) Kellymom.com is also a great resource. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I took a breastfeeding class while I was pregnant and they gave us A Parent's Guide to Breastfeeding by Amy Spangler. It is a very quick read and very easy to follow, I liked it and refer back to it from time to time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBelhurstBride:
    I liked The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, read it while pregnant and referenced it quite a bit while nursing. (Especially in the beginning.) Kellymom.com is also a great resource. 

This exactly!

I also learn a lot from going to local LLL meetings.  If you have one in your area, go before you give birth.

Married 6-7-08
    Everett 4-27-12
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagealie78_80:

imageBelhurstBride:

This exactly!

I also learn a lot from going to local LLL meetings.  If you have one in your area, go before you give birth.

Wish there were. I live in the middle of no where so there is little to nothing out here. I am going to have to rely on books and what I find on the web. My hospital is even 2.5 hours away...(SCARY!) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"