Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Trying to get pregnant

Hey everyone I'm new to these forums just wanted to share my story get some thoughts! We are currently TTC with 2 our daughter is 6. Last two cycles have been 32 and 30 days. I know my luteal phase is 14 days and I really think I ovulated on the 22 of jan although I also had cramping on the 18 of jan. I took hpt first response on 1/28 which was neg in the afternoon and also on 1/30 negative as well. My breasts are sore ad I have some cramping and just feel pregnant but am discouraged as the hpt says can do 6 days before missed period. If I did ovulate on the 22 I guess I would have my period on 2/4 to which testing when I did would be way to early. Has anybody has negative hpt then pos before missed period. I know to do after I miss it I'm just anxious! Thanks for any thoughts

Re: Trying to get pregnant

• Options
    yes, I've had a negative then a positive. So, it could go either way. You just have to wait. 
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    If you don't know exactly when you ovulated, you can't know exactly when to expect AF.  Keeping peeing on tests if you like.  You'll know either way soon enough.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes people do have a negative before a positive, sometimes caused by testing too early. I'm curious how you know your luteal phase is 14 days if you're not even sure when you ovulated.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Take a test once a week until you get a BFP, AF or you hit 60 days.  

Also, do you temp and use fertility friend to confirm ovulation? That would help you know if you are truly late. It's possible you may have ovulated even later than the 22nd. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Like the newbie post says "You're still in the game until AF shows."  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLaur71324:
    Hey everyone I'm new to these forums just wanted to share my story get some thoughts! We are currently TTC with 2 our daughter is 6. Last two cycles have been 32 and 30 days. I know my luteal phase is 14 days and I really think I ovulated on the 22 of jan although I also had cramping on the 18 of jan. I took hpt first response on 1/28 which was neg in the afternoon and also on 1/30 negative as well. My breasts are sore ad I have some cramping and just feel pregnant but am discouraged as the hpt says can do 6 days before missed period. If I did ovulate on the 22 I guess I would have my period on 2/4 to which testing when I did would be way to early. Has anybody has negative hpt then pos before missed period. I know to do after I miss it I'm just anxious! Thanks for any thoughts

If you did O on 1/22, 1/28 would be only 6dpo and 1/30 would only be 8. WAYYY to early to get a positive.

BFP #2 2/3/14  | EDD 10/16/14
    First U/S 2/10 Possible TWINS!
      | Second U/S 2/24 TRIPLETS!!!

• Options
    imageRachC624:

imageLaur71324:

This...and this:

HPT accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%
    18 dpo : 99%

DON?T TEST EARLY!!!!

If you did O on 1/22, 1/28 would be only 6dpo and 1/30 would only be 8. WAYYY to early to get a positive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Married 9/24/11 & TTC #1
    ~Trying for our rainbow baby~
    Me: 33 Him: 34
    Not preventing since 1/1/2012
    BFP #1 1/21/12 mmc @ 9wks d&c 3/5/12
    TTA until 9/1/12
    2 AO/irregular cycles Oct/Nov with abnormal TSH b/w
    Started TTC again 12/1/12
    BFP #2 12/31/2012 c/p 1/5/13
  • Options
    Sorry I should have clarified that I believe my luteal is 14 days based on prev periods when I can tell I've ovulated . I usually can always tell I'm just unclear this time since I cramped the usual way with both days. I did get the stringy egg white cm on the 22 so that's why I'm going stronger with that day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"