October 2013 Moms
Options

Question...

Hi ladies,

So good ole Aunt Flo was 4 days late.  So I took two pregnancy tests and both were negative.  However, my period is really weird.  (Sorry for the TMI)  It's not like usual (not very heavy) and the cramps were really mild in comparison.  So is it possible I could be pregnant or just an off cycle?  I'm usually on time every month.  Always two days before the previous months.  So me being late kinda threw me off.  Thanks! Smile

~Jennifer~

Re: Question...

• Options
    My guess is you ovulated later this month than usual, so my advice to you is to keep testing until you get a BFP or AF. Best of luck to you.

• Options

Wait... did you get your period or no? I would just keep testing until you get a BFP orrrrr decide that you have gotten your period.

I'm trying not to be snarky. I swear. 

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My last period was super weird. I spotted for four days before AF started, and then I spotted for longer than normal afterward too. In total the whole process lasted about 10 days, it was quite pesty. My point is it very well sounds like this could be an off cycle where you ovulated late.You can retest in a few days to see if the result is still negative. GL!

• Options
    imagebewilderingstar:

I'm trying not to be snarky. I swear. 

I had to delete majority of my response to not sound snarky. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"