October 2013 Moms

Weak/no strength?

So in my office we are very lucky and have an arcade in a room in the back of the office. Some of the girls I work with and I take daily breaks to practice darts with each other, and while I'm not exactly a pro, usually I can at least hit the board relatively close to where I aim...

Just now I dropped out of a game because today I feel SO WEAK. I couldn't hit the board if you had a gun to my head and I hit the wall at least three times, and the wood AROUND the board... like six inches from the edge... several times as well if it didn't drop out of the air because of my wimpy throws.

Has anyone else noticed they feel weaker? This is ridiculous! I'm not exactly exhausted like I want to sleep or anything, I just feel super weak.

Re: Weak/no strength?

• As the day goes on, yes. The other night I struggled to hold a pot of boiling noodles over the strainer. Picking up DD can also be strenuous. 

• Yes by yesterday afternoon I was having trouble getting the tops off my nail polish.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, I have definitely been feeling weaker!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ummm...yes!  last night i was taking out corningware from the cabinet and dropped the lid.  it shattered into a million pieces and i sliced my toe open pretty good.  i was shaking when i was reaching for the dish so i knew i was weak but tried to push through it.
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"