Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Fun with 22-month-old and newborn?

DD is 22 months. We want to take her somewhere fun tonight (indoors--it's cold) because she's been a little stir crazy lately.

However, we also have a 5-week-old.

Any suggestions? We were thinking Chuck E Cheese but don't know how much of a hotbed for disease it could be for our infant.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Fun with 22-month-old and newborn?

• Options
    Thanks -- we're actually in Philly now.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wear the 5 week old in a carrier and take your LO to the mall, children's museum, or library as suggested. I am sure Philly has a very decent selection of activities for kids.  If you want to be super cautious then put a light blanket over her loosely (I see people doing it all of the time). As long as she is not directly exposed, she should be fine.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageagytay:

Wear the 5 week old in a carrier and take your LO to the mall, children's museum, or library as suggested. I am sure Philly has a very decent selection of activities for kids.  If you want to be super cautious then put a light blanket over her loosely (I see people doing it all of the time). As long as she is not directly exposed, she should be fine.

this. I did this all the time and mine are 16 months apart. I did Gymboree with DD 3x a week with DS in the ergo or snap the sleeping baby in the stroller  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not sure about activites at night. Nest is really great located at 13th and Locust and fairly easy to take along a newborn.  I think they are open until 6pm most week nights.  Gymboree is also an option although I dont have a ton of personal experience there.  Lastly I guess I would say the please touch museum, not sure what time they are open until.  Good Luck!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    Do you have a Moby wrap? I used that when my daughter was a newborn and it kept her pretty protected from grubby stranger hands when we went out. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"