August 2012 Moms

What do you miss? WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I READ THIS

I automatically thought WINE.......... hahaha!

I have been on a diet for 2 weeks and I would just really like a BOTTLE of wine.

ETA: Because it sounds like I drank wine while pregnant haha! I just meant when I saw the title of the post.

Re: What do you miss? WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I READ THIS

• Haha... we could start a thread "what do you miss since you started dieting/eating healthier?"

Mine would be eating not just the one free cookie from Paradise Bakery, but the two additional cookies I would also buy. *grumbles* stupid weight watchers

• imageBayleighPaws:
    Valentines Day hearts are my absolute favourite candy ever [especially if they are a little bit stale].... I could go with some right now!

I did not know anyone liked these! Let alone that they could be someone's favorite, that is awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCaliVal:
    imageBayleighPaws:
    Valentines Day hearts are my absolute favourite candy ever [especially if they are a little bit stale].... I could go with some right now!

I did not know anyone liked these! Let alone that they could be someone's favorite, that is awesome.

Haha same! I thought everyone either 1 received them as gifts, and threw them away or used them for crafts.
  • imageBayleighPaws:
    imageTula214:
    imageCaliVal:
    imageBayleighPaws:
    Valentines Day hearts are my absolute favourite candy ever [especially if they are a little bit stale].... I could go with soIme right now!

Haha same! I thought everyone either 1 received them as gifts, and threw them away or used them for crafts.

The ones with the words on them? Oh MAN I love those things. I like to leave them out of the package for like a week so they are softer.... The yellow ones are my fave! My mouth is literally watering as I write this!!!

I love those hearts!! Yum! I hope hubs gets he some. If not, I'm getting me some. More like ALLOT!!
  • imagelady_tytah:
    imageBayleighPaws:
    imageTula214:
    imageCaliVal:
    imageBayleighPaws:
    Valentines Day hearts are my absolute favourite candy ever [especially if they are a little bit stale].... I could go with soIme right now!
    The ones with the words on them? Oh MAN I love those things. I like to leave them out of the package for like a week so they are softer.... The yellow ones are my fave! My mouth is literally watering as I write this!!!
    I love those hearts!! Yum! I hope hubs gets he some. If not, I'm getting me some. More like ALLOT!!

I love those hearts too!!  I am not a chocolate eater and that is the vday candy I do like! 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We should call CPS on you. YOU BIG BIG DRUNK.

Stick out tongue

I haven't found a wine I like, but I miss going out. SO and I were foodies...we'd go out to a different restaurant 2-3 times a week and now we get to go out about once a month. I just want some Red Robin, dang it!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imageBayleighPaws:
    imageTula214:
    imageCaliVal:
    imageBayleighPaws:

Mine too!

I haven't started eating healthier though so I have no contribution to this post other than this LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"