Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Help! Nap time has turned into hell time!

For a good 3 weeks now, her naps have been such a struggle. She *used* to nap beautifully, in her pack & play for 3 hours each afternoon. Now, she wakes up after 30 minutes, screams, cries more when I go into check on her and leave. She'll keep it up on and off until I go in,and finally get in our bed craddling her in my arms. At that point, she will calm down enough to sleep for another 1-2 hours. Bad part is, if I try to get up, she sometimes wakes up, or worse, I fall asleep for the entire time and lose out on housework time, or time to myself. I am very nervous just leaving her in my bed since she could possibly roll out and fall, but if I move her she always wakes up. What else can I do? CIO? Please any advice or suggestions are welcome! I'm getting desperate to get my schedule back.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: Help! Nap time has turned into hell time!

• thanks...the only thing I've been consistent about is giving in! I have a feeling it's early to bed tonight...she's been a crying mess since she got up from the lack of sleep. :( I will try again tomorrow.....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"