September 2013 Moms
Options

6yos say funny stuff

Our son gave me a nice hug last night, left his hands on my hips when he pulled away, looked at my still relatively flat belly and said, "So, you're going to go ahead and have another baby, huh?"
Blink blink! We have not told him yet because, well, he's 6 and not great at secrets. Do kids have a 6th sense about this or what?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 6yos say funny stuff

• Options

LOL... who knows?! Maybe he overheard you guys talking when you didn't think he was around?

January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! My son is 6 as well. The other day he stayed hugging me with his head in my belly as usual and said "I think you are ready for a baby!" And then skipped away. Smarty pants! Lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 5 1/2 year old about two weeks ago asks "when can I have a baby sister or brother "

BAM!!!! Pregnant !!!

I swear they know before you can poas
  • Options
    This is crazy. My son who just turned 7 on December 26th said something similar a few weeks ago...before WE even knew. I was resting on the couch and my son looked down over me and told his StepDad that Mom looks like she is sleeping pregnant.

We still haven't told him, he will be crazy excited, but he has made more comments since that afternoon. We wil probably tell him on Valentines Day. His response will probably be "I knew it".

Intuitive little boogahs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"