August 2011 Moms

I can't keep up!

I feel can't keep up with my new BMB (LOL I know, I should have worse problems, right??)  There is SO MUCH activity and a lot of the same posts over and over again every day.  We're in the "it's a boy/girl" announcement period since everyone is around 20 weeks. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining!  It's just a little overwhelming,  I'm having trouble keeping up with who is who.  It's tough to "get to know" people when there are so many mamas.

I didn't find TB forums and this board until our Aug '11 babies were about four months old.  Was the August '11 board (and BMBs in general) like this in the beginning, with lots and lots of regular posters?  Is it the norm for things to slow down after the babies are born and people get busy with their newborns?  Just curious...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I can't keep up!

• Yes.  Just go to MHa's birth story post and scroll through the responses.  How many do you recognize?  Also, look at how many of them still have old photos in their siggys.  Many people don't come back, others just don't have time.  

There were a TON of us and I couldn't keep everyone straight back then.

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I was going to say the same thing as J&K. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Our board dwindled down dramatically after a FB group was made and then went down even more as babies were born and getting older. It's normal to have lots of posters!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"