Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Diono radian car seat

I'm thinking of purchasing a diono radian rxt for DS because it has great safety ratings and can grow with him. Does anyone have this seat? Do you love it or hate it?
Also I have a Honda accord and wonder if it will fit ok rear facing

Re: Diono radian car seat

• Options

It is a very highly recommended seat. It will last a long time rear-facing and forward facing, though I have heard that it won't last as long as the others because the head wings will eventually get in the way.

You will likely need the angle adjuster as well.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

It is a very highly recommended seat. It will last a long time rear-facing and forward facing, though I have heard that it won't last as long as the others because the head wings will eventually get in the way.

You will likely need the angle adjuster as well.

I do not have this seat but have been doing a ton of research and everyone I have talked to says to skip the RXT version and get the R120 because of the head wing issue, the R120 (and R100) don't have the head wings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the r100 and love it ..I've recommended it a lot and those that got it also love it. its low profile so its easy to get the kids in and out and toddlers can climb in easier. id search at carseat.org with your car make and model and radian to see if any one has made it fit...it can be a bear. the angle adjuster will help the fit but shouldn't be used until the baby is closer to a year
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"